What do you do when you feel like shit?

what would you do when you feel like nothing pleases you? i love reading but now i am saying it is too much of an effort to read so i just sit there. i don't even watch anything. i stay sitting without doing anything... why?

Most Helpful Guy

• It may sound lame to you but when I'm feeling out of sorts or down I come here and try to answer a crap load of questions. I not only get the chance to help someone that may not be at their best just then , but occasionally I come across a question similar to what I'm either feeling or going through and I can read others comments or advice and from time to time it has helped me out

Most Helpful Girl

• I do the same thing as you. I just sit and do nothing, no tv, no music, no nothing. I just sit and think about everything. I find it relaxing actually instead of trying so hard to make myself feel better. It's more exhausting doing that.

What Guys Said 2

• Exercise - something you never do if you do work out regularly. Perhaps go for a walk - preferably alone where no one can bother you.

• Why do you read in first place? (That's about reading )
    Make 10 minutes no more no less and do something new read a new fact , talk to someone , go buy something , do anything new everyday only for 10 minutes (that's about sitting without doing anything )
    How's your health? You got eye sight? You got hearing sense? You can talk? You have friends? You are alive?

What Girls Said 2

• I usually crank up the radio extremely loud and start to cook my favorite meal. If I'm not in the mood for that I grab my dog and go for a hike, literally. Nature calms me

• I go the gym. I always feel much better after good workout.
    👩