What's your favorite holiday memory from your childhood?

Mine is when I got my first pair of roller blades for Christmas. I thought I was such a badass until I fell in front of this really cute boy that lived in my neighborhood lol. Those roller blades never came out of my closet again sadly enough

Most Helpful Guy

• When i saw snow for the first time for Christmas... I was 12...

Most Helpful Girl

• When I spent the first Christmas in our new home. We also placed our first Christmas tree and invited my new found friends for dinner. Those friendships are some of the longest I have. .. 14 years and going strong.

What Guys Said 8

• Roller blades were still popular 10-15 years ago? Wow! That's a little weird. I thought they faded out a while ago. I guess I must've been under a rock all this time - at least regarding those things.

• Going to NYC during Christmas time when I was about 11 years old. It was my first time in the USA too!

• Getting a mountain bike in like 5th grade. It was black with neon green paint splatters (it was 1991). It kicked ass

• I've no recollection that far back. I imagine it would be when I got something I really wanted.

• Going to theme parks in Malaysia.

A happier time yea.

• Seeing my grandpa

• I had a bad childhood i saw my father beating my sister because she is not willinh to listen to him, i saw my father destroying stuff around the house, and he stopped from having what i want, he had money but her never wanted to give me anything even clothes, even when i buy toys he want me to have what he want onky cars and said having horsed toys are th devil, even when i fall he laughes at me, my mother beat me too, my brothers and sisters ignore me or fight with me, inly good memory i had when my sister who is few years older than me she would put in her lab and feed me chocolate, i still remember the brand and everytime i feel so bad i eat it, i think if she didn't do that i would be a psycho now.

• Tell my younger siblings there is no such thing as Santa Claus.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't remember any good childhood holiday memories