Do you like arguing?

I hate it XD I like discussing in a polite way, exchanging information

but something like.. "Should gay people get married?" Omg no! Let's not talk about that XD it's awful because you can't never agree with someone if they think in a different way.

And then people start insulting you and omg XD too much drama for me!!

I usually reply with thanks and stuff

- you're stupid
- aww thanks!

Hahaha it's the best way to avoid the haters, it confuses them XD

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 20

• "Do you like arguing?' Nope since all I usually do is laugh in ___'s face anyway while they're nerd raging at me.

• Yeah, but only on certain things. There are way too many people who comment on things that they shouldn't and are too stupid to have an actual opinion... Like most people who talk about political topics. That's pretty much why I don't go on Facebook. People share and comment on so many things and look so fucking dumb doing it I actually get sad. It really makes you wonder how society hasn't crashed and burned to the ground since day 1

• Yeeeeah the homosexual stuff I try not to touch on too much on here anymore. It's pointless. People will believe what they want. Religion is another. I used to battle people all the time on shit like that. Now I'm like "F it."

You're just a bundle of joy, funny, and love Amy :)

• I like a good debate, and love it even more when the person gets his or her panties in a bunch and proceeds to turn the debate into an argument :)

• I like having a discussion of ideas, but I don't like arguing. But I've had arguments that lead to me radically changing my views. So I do think it can be a good thing if it doesn't devolve into a poop flinging contest

• No, and I hate people who do.

• There's one guy I hate talkin to me.
    G: why r u chillin alone
    M: yes
    G: what r u doin tonight
    M: goin home
    G: like who is gonna take you home? How will u come home
    M: yes
    G: r u on LSD or some other kind of drugs
    M: yes
    G: I never heard more than these few words you give me, I always came up to you and you answer me this way *goes talk to his group*
    M: ok

Lol that was so offtopic

• I love arguing but like playful arguing
    its fun and a good stress reliever
    especially when the other person can take a joke

you can throw it all at them and like hug them afterwards its awesome

• I used to love it. I've toned it down a bit and mostly just debate people in a calm way. I've only been blocked twice, i almost lost it a few times on here though.

• Some people i like to argue with, some i like to talk to , some i love to flirt with :) , some i just love ignoring for the greater good!

• only when i'm right.

• Depends... I love destroying Trekkies when it comes to Star Wars vs Star Trek. I love proving people's political opinions wrong too. They always give up and I get the last laugh always! :D

• Sure I love to argue.
    At least with friends and shit.

"Fuck you! Purple is better than Orange!"

• Arguing? Nope
    Talking and say your opinion with good way? Then yes

• nope, fucking hate it

• I do sometime with people who makes no sense

• I used to argue. Now I just don't have the patience.

• Hate arguments. . . I don't have time for it

• if you have great argument skills then yes. I can't argue with someone without any intelligence. Two mature people can talk, not see things exactly the same and still be friends..

• I disagree. lets have an argument. Lol jk. I hate arguing too.

What Girls Said 8

• Not really, it sometimes tends to ruin my mood and make me furious. I also see it as a waste of time.

• No I don't like it! I hate it but something just come out like yesterday I was talking to this person about so and so and it pissed me off! lol

• I avoid it but people make it impossible.

• I think I just loathe arguing in general lol

• I like arguing but I know when to close the debate if things are turning bad ;)

• No I hate conflict.

• It's not that I like it but I always find myself in an argument. It's annoying

• No i hate it. there's two co-workers that always seem to get in a debate that sometimes turns into a heated discussion and im just there like stfu😐