Why is it people feel they need to have loud cars or motorcycles?

Why do people feel they need to have loud cars or motorcycles?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• Apart from it sounding nice. I'm not quite sure about loud cars, but with loud motorcycles, it's almost like a signal notifying a vehicle driver (I'm right behind you, or in front of you), so be aware. You wouldn't believe how much people aren't aware of there surroundings and I've been cut off so many times because people fail to do checks, so having a loud motorcycle exhaust helps prevent that. It also has it's uses (not just for looks/sounds)

• It doesn't sound nice. So it's ok to intimidate drivers? They don't own the rode

• I agree, it would be nice to know what you mean, it's difficult based on a toneless piece of writing

• I am not sure one of my mom boyfriend did and I didn't know why! I guess its a style! lol

• Maybe it's because they want to show other people that they have a car or a motorcycle.
    They want people to see it.

What Guys Said 1

• I think they might be compensating for their tiny penises

• Hey you... guess what I did! I looked up all the artist you recommend it was good and thanks!

• That's what I say

• @apple24 why are you commenting on here with stuff unrelated to this post?