Do you ever worry that tv shows/movies give terrorists ideas?

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Guy

• Hell yeah!! I remember seeing some show online that was talking about "potential" terror plots. On e of the scenarios they made up was involving a tanker or some fast boat being equipped with explosives then put in full speed and crashing into the port of Houston. They said the boat would be too fast to catch or shoot in time before it denoted on impact killing an estimated hundreds while shutting down a busy and important port. I was sitting there wondering why the fuck they were showing this!!

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm watching the wrong shows to be worried.

What Guys Said 7

• Not really. Terrorists can think up their own thoughts and ideas. I choose to live my life terror-free. That doesn't mean my heart doesn't hurt when someone dies from a terrorist attack. It just means that I choose not to live in fear - even if someone were to come into my house and hold a gun to my head and shoot me.

• I do think they get ideas from entertainment too though.. sometimes. I remember years ago before 911 a plot line about planes flying into buildings. I can't remember the show or movie though. nyc tended to be the destination for terrorists attacks on TV a lot in the 90a as well

• *the shows/movies

• What I meant was that Hollywood/the government could be "creating their own terrorists" instead of people becoming terrorists all on their own.

• most terrorist/crime movies/tv shows aren't super realistic and even if they were, they have extremely complex execution that is damn near impossible to duplicate. and most crimes/terrorist acts conducted in them have been done before.

• Most everything on TV has been tried at some point already. Terrorists already have much more than we know planned

• not everything. plenty modern shows use terrorists plots and come up with very creative ways to kill tons of people but are saved just in time.

• trust me, terrorists have already thought of everything on tv, plus way more

• more than that, isis is being funded by 40 nations in which some of them are nato.

cia funds them, IDF were seen treating injured isis members in the dessert.

i m sure these intelligent agencies also share intel as well.

• Not terrorists but normal everyday people.

• Oh hell yeah. I believe they watch our movies and use some of the ideas.

by the way i have missed your beautiful self. How have you been? i haven't been on for awhile. Know who this is? :p

• Yeah, for example Jurassic Park... what if the terrorists decide to clone the Dinosaurs, in order to train them to attack the city...

What Girls Said 1

• No i have no time for that.