Whats your take?

I have 4 children 3 girls 1boy
My partner of three years has 1 boy 1 girl
Tonight I was a bit taking back I don't know what I'm feeling.
His son got up from bed came down got something to eat he has just turned 10. My partner was asking him if he was going back to bed? Are u going to have a wank? Would u like some porno?
I don't know what to think if my feelings on this of this age is right or wrong as he is bringing up my son with me. His father is totally in the picture but he would be raging for if he heard him speak to his son like this. Will he do the same with mine if I don't speak out my boy is 9.
Is this right?

Most Helpful Guy

• That is totally wrong. he should openly answer any questions about such things and not shame him about it, but the boy can encourage himself. His dad should not be telling him he should be doing it. If that is what he is doing with his son, either he will repeat it with yours or his son will encourage your son. You need to talk with him, but don;t be surprised if he is not so sure that his way is right that he gets upset with you about it.

• His reply to me is I'm a man I know you don't.

• You now see what you are in store for in your relationship, not just in this matter, but in anything where he is sure he is right. You will have to decide wht you are going to do about that.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well my stepdad bosses me around fam is fam... So u have talk to him and with his dad as well. Have a compromise etc.

• Does that mean I should tell his dad what he is listening too and learning from my partner.
      His dad would totally disagree

• just talk with him and make an argreement and than talk all 3!

What Guys Said 2

• what the heck that's wrong in so many ways what happened to him at that sort of age if he suggests that kind of thing. I think I would have a long conversation with him it seems strange to me

• Hi thank you for your reply could you explain to me why you think its wrong so I understand I'm confused on what to think

• omg. ofcourse its wrong.

• Hi thank you for your reply can you be more Pacific on why you think it's wrong please to help me understand

What Girls Said 2

• He's joking, although very crass. Tell him you don't want him to speak like that. He's upfront that will be beneficial when the boys reaches to adulthood.

• That is wrong on so many different levels...