What's your life goal?

Most Helpful Girl

• to feel at peace inside

Most Helpful Guy

• To make people happy.

One knock knock joke at a time.

What Girls Said 11

• My life goal is to adopt a set of older children. I had a wonderful childhood, vacations, friends, good schools, and a good family, and I want to be able to give that to children who through no fault of their own, have ended up in foster care or orphanages. Babies get adopted all the time, but older children often just flow through the system until they age out or worse happens. I want to be the reason a child never has to have that be their life story.

• I wanna travel the world. That'd be fantastic.

• I LIVE FOR FOOD!

• Have a good job, marry the man I love, please my parents and have my own family with the man of my dreams (hey there future husband , I don't know where you are and who you are, but I love you already 😘😍❤️)

• To kick life in the ass and live it to the fullest!

• I want to finish my education and use that to help animals and increase public education.

• Be an actress lol

• To be happy and never settle

• To be happy.

• To get a good paying job

• To start a non profit helping kids in other countries to get a better education.

What Guys Said 3

• Mainly to be financially stable, married to a woman I love, and a good father to my kids.

• For it to end as soon as possible.

• to get me 'dream job'. every other good thing would just come naturally after