Does your dog sleep in your bed?

• Yes
  • No
  • Don't have one.

Most Helpful Guy

• always. she has her own pillow, though rarely uses it. One of my previous dogs always laid her head on the pillow like a person though.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, he doesn't jump on sofas and beds yet, he's new at our home. Maybe later he will. I wouldn't mind him sleeping with me <3

• Thanks for the MHO 🐾 As a matter of fact, these days he does sleep with me sometimes! 😍😄

What Guys Said 23

• No, but my cats do.

Sometimes three at the time. They make little nests in the blankets. The lay alongside me to share warmth. When I wake up, at least one of them is there to purr and receive head skritches.

• Well my last dog was a newfoundland. For the first 3-4 months I'd let him sleep on the bed with me. After that he was too large. I don't know why but he'd always sleep facing away from me and he try to push me off the bed with his back. He wanted the bed for himself and me on the ground...

• I don't have one but I wouldn't want it for hygiene reasons. The animal can't help it but I don't want the hairs in my bed :-(
    I do love dogs, especially the golden retriever is my favourite one.
    But I wouldn't have the time to take care of it and than one needs to be wise :D

• When I had one yes at times

• Omg he's keeping me awake right now its 4am here and he's running in his dreams. he's a 110 lb german shepherd who moans and groans in his sleep at the foot of my bed

• I shake her awake when she does that.

• Then he just wants tk play and keeps shoving his toys in my face. I have to get up soon. I dont know where you are or what time it is where you are. But i shouldn't be up right now. Im blaming him for my tired cranky attitude today

• Every night I turn off the lights and go to bed, my dog comes from the living room to my bed and waits for me to pick her up onto my bed. It's like she knows I'm going to sleep. It's like our night routine haha

• So you have a small dog? What is it with men and small dogs these days?

• Yeh it's a small dog. Can't help who you fall in love with! First time I saw her I knew I loved that doggy

• I don't have a dog, but sometimes I'll let my cat sleep with me meow! 🐈🐈

• Nope, I let him before and he ended up peeing on my bed. He's still a baby, maybe when he gets older.

• I have a queen sized bed and my German shepherd "Scout" takes up at least 3/4 of the bed, when he stretches out. I wish he would stay at the foot of the bed like when he was a puppy...

My other shepherd "Tracker" sleeps on a folded up blanket in the corner of my room, only snuggles when it's really cold.

• Yes I have a larger dog as well and she is prone to this behavior. I do make her sleep on top of the covers but she has a throw to snuggle with. However sometimes she decides her head belongs on her own pillow and if my boyfriend is over she refuses to listen when I tell her to move to the foot of the bed. He's the alpha and let's her stay. I know it is my behavior that makes him the alpha funny she picks up on it.

• I don't have a dog, but my rabbit tends to sleep in my bed or on the couch sometimes

• I don't have my dog under the covers with me, she sleeps on top of my bed with a blanket and nest she and I work together to create, it's snuggly and comforting.

• I don't have a dog my cats can sleep in my bed and wouldn't make a difference for the dog unless it's a really big one lol

• I have two cats and would like them to sleep with me but I am a neat freak and won't allow them in my room.

• She used to, but I had to stop since she would growl every time I moved. I started not sleeping good, so she had to go back to her bed

• He does when I'm not looking but he knows he isn't supposed to.

• On the bed nope, but on me yes

• Nope. Pets don't belong inside IMHO outside of birds and fish.

• No he sleeps with my parents

• Yes when ever the kids are not home then she jumps into my bed

• In the winter yes

• Only when I spread peanut butter on my balls.

• He sleeps with my parents.

• I don't own any dogs neither I want any..

What Girls Said 17

• He never did. He would always get too hot and have to jump down. He liked to cuddle in the morning though. He passed away in August.

• Ah, I'm sorry about your dog. Mine passed away in January

• @Octavius it's never easy letting them go, is it?

• The house is much quieter without him. It also feels like it's been an eternity since he passed. But that just means they were a loyal companion that was well worth having.

• I have two dogs, and no they don't sleep on the bed. They're not even allowed on the bed. It wouldn't even work anyways - two large dogs (a Doberman and a Greyhound), then my husband and I? LOL! Not happening.

I love my dogs to death but they are required to sleep elsewhere.

• yeah, she has short hair, so there's not much of a mess, having her there helps me fall asleep, and my room's heating isn't great in the winter so she keeps me warm.

• nah he sleeps outside. we tried it but he doesn't like it, plus he's too energetic lol. when he's older ill probably give it another go.

• No. She sleeps in her own bed that's located beside my bed :)

• I don't have a dog right now :( :( :( If I did, I don't think I'd let them sleep on the bed but they can sleep on the sofa if they want, and I'd give them a bed in our bedroom.

• No but if my bird could be near me I would be happy!

• Shhhh... my dog doesn't know that she's a dog... don't tell her.

• I don't have one. When I did he slept in his own bed or beside mine when I was sick.

• If I had a dog sure

• The only time the dog and cat get to sleep in bed with me is when my hubby is working night shifts. That house makes so weird noises and I'd rather have them close to warn me then for them to be out in the living room where they normally sleep

• The cat and dog prefer to sleep on my parents bed, but when I had my rottweiler nephew over for a night he slept in my twin bed with me.

• When I had one my parents never let me 😭😭😭

She used to pee on my bed tho lol

• No, he only sleeps at the end of my feet on top of my blankets and never in bed with me

• My cat does. Every night she cuddles up with me. <3

• Does she sit on you butt like my boyfriends cat?

• Yes, if I'm lying on my stomach. Or she sits on my stomach if I'm lying on my back. Or she sits on my legs. Or half on my legs. Lol, as long as she's comfy, that's all that matters. I would do anything for the little bugger.

• Don't have one. But even if I had one I wouldn't like it to sleep on my bed...

• He sleeps in my brothers bed. I'm too allergic to my dog for him to sleep on mine.