Have you ever dropped your cellphone in the toilet before?

let's be honest people, I know I'm not alone on this one. especially after seeing lots of Instagram flix on this.

anyways today was a really wild night. I was drunk as fuck and smoked a bunch of Hookah. all this happen at my cousin's house, but anyways as the night was going smoothly this had to happen to me out of the blue. I when in the bathroom and right when I was about to take a leak I decided to text some girl like a damn dumbass. then boom! my cellphone slips off my hand and right into the toilet.

of course I was so drunk that I didn't even think about germs, bacteria or any other sources found within a toilet. I just reached in a took it out within seconds. of course I washed my hands like 6 times afterwards and I wasted around 10 antibacterial sheets of my phone after letting it dry up on its own. fortunately my phone still works, I am still able to send/receive texts and everything else seems functional.

anyways I am still a little drunk as I write this. but oh well has this ever happened to you?

PS= my cellphone is a Samsung Galaxy Exhibit. I had it for over two years now and it has never given me any trouble. and by the looks of it it looks like its gonna be able to live a little longer even after being smothered in toilet water. lol more reason for me to continue to trust Samsung over iPhone

Most Helpful Girl

• Yaaass I got it out quick though, it just kept going on and off and then I dried it off and took the back off and dried the inside and then I had put it in the sun to dry it some more and then it went off and then I had cut it back on and it was like brand new 😂😂👏👏

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I've done that and after fishing the fucker out again I put it in a bucket of bleach and it still worked

What Girls Said 4

• Yes. I reacted immediately and put my arm in there and pulled it out. It was disgusting, but it had to be done. Luckily, after burying it in rice for a few hours, it worked.

• Thankfully, I have not done that.

• Yes I have. And out of reflex I grabbed it out.

• Nope, I never have. That's my fear because I'm kinda a germaphobe and I need my phone.

What Guys Said 6

• My old cheap $25 Nokia committed suicide that way, yes. I replaced it with a more recent $25 Nokia (lower quality.)

• No but I dropped it in the sink

• I've never pulled my phone out while using the bathroom before.

• i have davied with it and swam with it before in a swimming pool. Does that count?

• I don't think so, but I had accidentally dropped a pager in the toilet.

• Or maybe it was the cell. It was a work cell, so it wasn't like it was mine.

• Sony has these water resisant phones.