Would you eat this?

all in one sitting?
would you eat this?

Most Helpful Girl

• no!! I avoid hot dogs in the first place. they put all the old meat leftovers they have into those sausages. They taste good but after half an hour you get hungry again. plus, a simple hot dog is 400-500 calories, I can imagine that would be around 10000 calories!

Most Helpful Guy

• There's a joke in here somewhere, but I'm not coming up with it...😂😂😂

• no joke... just a question. but you clearly hate fun and get offended who posts what.. haha.. man with aspewger's haha.

• You seem very confused. What is "cosing up?" Not familiar with that phrase. I think you think I'm a lot more interested in you than I am. Honestly I would have to scroll up now to even know your username, I have no clue who I'm talking to or if you're anonymous or what, it never concerned me enough to check. I answer these questions based on the question, not the asker. I saw a picture and made a joke, that was that. You initiated conversation with me. You made a statement that I didn't understand, I responded and tried to clarify myself, and you responded back with another comment that has left me confused. If anyone is perpetuating our exchange, it's you, I have no interest in any of this. I don't feel any type of way about you, I just think you're mistaken about something. Can you give me a specific example of where I, as you put it, "get offended at who posts light-hearted comments." I don't care who posts what, and if you do some research on my answers, I think you'll...

• ... find that the majority of my posts are light-hearted comments. I'm one of the least serious and hardest-to-offend people I know, I don't really care about the words of others, they're just words in the air. As a mod, I have to remove things that violate the terms of service, but GAG makes those guidelines, not me. I'll even hide things I find funny or agree with, I'm not biased about it at all. So if you can specifically point out a direct quote from me where I'm expressing offense to a light-hearted comment, I'll be happy to entertain that for discussion, but until then, I don't really have much else to say. Have a super day✌️😊

What Girls Said 9

• No Thats just sick!

• Lol no, I'm vegetarian.

• oh gosh no i couldn't even get through half.

• In not a fan of hot dogs unless they're burned over an open fire so... I'll pass.

• No, I wouldn't be able to it 😂

• I'd deep throat that thing in one try. Damn. Just kidding

• I don't like hot dogs unless they're on the grill.

• I'd eat this
    That doesn't mean that I can eat it all, but I'm just hungry

• Trying to make up 4 your short comings?

What Guys Said 5

• I'm allergic the mustard, If it didn't have that I could, with ease. Looks like 15-20 hot dogs?

• damn that is a big hotdog, i doubt i could eat it all at once

• I'd try, and fail.

• I don't like hotdogs enough to eat all of that.

• I know a few girls that can eat that in one bite!