What is your biggest fear?

Mine is being alone in a room full of people. I've stayed up late at night crying into my pillow worrying about how I would end up. I finally made friends after being an outcast so long, and I seem to be losing a lot of them to someone prettier/funnier/better. Being alone seems worse than death to me at this point. What other (probably more sensible) fears do you have?

0|0
4|6

Most Helpful Guy

• Needles. I have a huge phobia for those.

2|0
    0|0
    • Don't get me started on needles. They had to get me a cup of water at the doctor because I started to hyperventilate when they pulled out the needle.

• Show All
    • Lucky, I always witness the whole thing._.

• Trust me I know that feeling too.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• Being burned to death. I've seen it happen and I've almost been myself. I was ready to shoot myself if i didn't get out.

1|0
    0|0
  • I answered pretty much the same question like 2 minutes ago lol so here again...

- people... mostly what they think about you (social anxiety)
    -staying alone or failing in life in general

1|0
    0|0
  • Becoming an old age pensioner that relies on help. I hope to Lord that I can die in my fifties while I can wipe my own anus.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not gonna lie, I think I have arachnophobia...

1|0
    0|0
  • getting kicked in the nuts for sure...

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I am already alone... nothing scarier than reality!

1|0
    0|0
  • My biggest fears include sharks and creepy dolls ( Annabelle ) types. I have been told ghost doll stories from when i was 1 and a half years old and cannot stand them at all. I don't have a doll phobia , i am just scared to death when i see them.

1|0
    0|0
    • Dolls creep me out too, those unblinking eyes. I can stand it, but if I shower or get dressed or something in front of them I throw something over them. xD

• Yeah , i know right me too !! I put them in another room

• Just any bug period. Those little things are just creepy!!!😱😱😱

1|0
    0|0
    • I agree, bug are pretty gross and creepy but I can handle/hold most of them without freaking out. Not spiders though. NEVER SPIDERS.