Should i: a) go to bed no and wake up 3am or b) do everything I can to stay up before going to bed at 12?

so i have a test tomorrow, but i haven't reviced enough. Its onlu 7 Pm and im startinng to fell tired and i can't decide if i should do everything i can to stay awake and revice or if i should go to bed now, wake up around 2-3 am and revice until i have my test around 12 am..

Which on is better to do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Take a 1 hour break and then get your head into gear. Learn everything now, trust me, once it's all done you'll be satisfied. Don't leave it hanging because you say you will wake up early but in all honesty, you probably won't. Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today. So that's my advice to you, which means all you have to do tomorrow morning is go over everything and add to things you might not be very confident about. Hope that helps and good luck :)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Go to bed, you're not going to be able to concentrate on your studies if you're tired. It's best to get some rest and get back to it when you feel more awake and energized.

• You need as much sleep as you can get even if it's only a little bit. It helps your brain function better you don't want to be drifting off, knocked out, and can't think clearly because you didn't receive any rest trust me I know...