What texts annoy you what's makes a bad texter to you?

I hate when people put the dot dot dot at the end... I feel like it means fuck you 😂 For some reason also I hate when someone ends a text with a period it makes them sound mad and I hate when someone replies K

Most Helpful Girl

• The dots thing annoys me too. And when people reply with lol because they don't know what to reply back. -_-

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• Lol then you must hate my guts because I always do this... xD

Anyways I hate it when people go out if their way to text/type a word incorrectly or make it sound "ghetto". Like there are text terms which is normal to shorten words but it just kills me when the word is basically the same length and it's spelled wrong.

Example: gurl, boi, etc.

• Hahaha I always put the dots...
    I don't know, I hate it when people text me in perfect spelling/grammar, makes me feel like I have to step up the game lol

• When someone texts you ALL THE TIME and only texts stuff like "hey", "sup", "lol okay" OH MY GODDDD
    Or when I don't reply within 2 mins and that person is like "are you here? :/ where are you? :/ " UGH

• i hate it when u text someone and u write a long paragraph about something ur really upset about and then the other person gets upset and doesn't text back or won't let the other person explain.
    J@ared____ im really sorry

What Guys Said 0