Has anyone had enough of all the gender/feminist questions?

I see more and more questions about feminism now and it makes it gives me migranes.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. It's the internet though, and people post as they please. I am tired of seeing the generalization of the opposite gender, the "all men" or "all women" type ones. That is false, since no one knows every single man or woman. I'd just keep scrolling.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't mind real QUESTIONS. Especially gender questions are no problem to me. Gender identity can be a very interesting topic to talk about in my opinion. What I do get migraines from are these constant pseudo-questions of people who basically just want to vent a bit and be controversial at any price, usually that is some bitter early 20s guy swearing about how mean all feminists are and how fucked up emancipated women are. That I find very annoying. If somebody is willing to have a real discussion, I'm all for it. If there's another of those guys posting a "Isn't feminism the most facist thing in the world?"-type of completely loaded question, I simply ignore it. I can't see them anymore. It makes me wanna puke.

• I know exactly what you're talking about and that kid is a troll. Like admin verified stamp of insta-ban and all.

What Girls Said 1

• Part of it is that it's been a popular troll topic lately. You can try focusing on like relationship or flirting (?) questions to try and push the "feminism" questions further down your algorithm.

What Guys Said 5

• It is tiresome. I just ignore them because of shit like this happening.
    s21.postimg.org/pa7m1z67r/FB_IMG_1445523645802.jpg

• The obnoxious bitchy feminists pollute gag.

• Gender equality! there The End!

• i am a boy, but am i a girl?
    Yes me too

• Questions and debate about things like feminism are what sites like this are for. If you don't like them, just ignore them. Problem solved.