How do I pierce my tongue?

Ok so i have everything to do it with but im very worried about hitting the 2 veins i have in my tongue... And ik ik i shouldn't do it at home but fr i gonna do it anyways. I jus really need advice. also the line that leads up to my web undermy tongue is kinda thick and if i pierce it wil it be ok? thank u cx

Um hey guys i actually did i came out pretty good.

Most Helpful Guy

• That's beyond stupid

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• Seriously don't do it. I've had my tongue pierced twice by professionals and it still hurt like hell. But if you're intent on doing so at least look it up on youtube or something. Also buy some ibuprofen it'll help eith the aftercare.

• You should seriously get it done by a professional.

• Go have it done professionally. You'll be glad you did later on

• Don't do it, ur gonna regret it

What Girls Said 7

• yuck omg dont do that! -.-

• Go to a professional about it, because I got mine pierced two weeks ago from a professional and it is nice and healing well.

No one wants to make a mistake of hitting a nerve because you'll never be able to feel, move or taste anymore.

• Please have a professional do that for you. It's worth the cost.

• You do realize that you can paralysis yourself right...

• don't do it. if you get that infected... it will be absolutely horrible for you.

• Ouch ouch ouch yuck yuck yuck

• This is a really bad idea, just saying...