Lyrics of these songs consists of censored words but I like the music and beats (Its basic music though) and obviously the way Spanish sounds in it. But I had some Spaniards giving me "what a nasty person!!!" look and I got to know the meaning of lyrics at that time. Is it fine in Latin America to sing these songs or to dance on them?
My group of South American (except Mexicans ;P ) friends told me not to "Me gusta todo de ti" or "Metela sacala" or "El no te da". A friend from Bolivia told not to sing them at all.
Do you think Reggaeton is low standard or low taste in music?
- Reggaeton is low standard0% (0)67% (2)29% (2)Vote
- Don't sing those "bailando hacemos el amor con ropa"0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- It is normal to sing or like Reggaeton50% (2)0% (0)29% (2)Vote
- You are nasty0% (0)33% (1)14% (1)Vote
- Reggaeton is cool50% (2)0% (0)28% (2)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
catchy tunes, which makes people want to sing... but explicit lyrics...
and i believe most reggaeton is by puertoricans/dominican/colombian not mexican.
and they all have sex involved in one way or another in their lyrics... just the same as most rap/hip hop and r&b... which is why I tend to dislike all that. D: but somtimes i'll be singing just cause it has catchy tune... :/1