Guys, if your female friend bent over and you could see down her shirt, would you stare or look away?

25

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd take a glance. I'm not going to stare or anything. But I will definitely look.

What Guys Said 24

• If it was a good friend and she had nice boobs, I'd definitely look. I also wouldn't feel too bad about it to be honest. I don't think sexual lust is something to be ashamed of and I think she should just take it as a compliment (which it is also meant as). However, my best female friend is flat as a piece of wood and she rarely wears blouses where you could actually see anything, so there's really not much to look at.

• No, She is not hurt by my seeing that. And chances are that she knows she is showing you. So I would enjoy the view.

• Depends on the nature of the friendship.
    Some friendships are flirty, in such a case I would make a point of staring and draw attention to it, along with a suitable joke.
    Some friendships are completely non-sexual (she's essentially 'one of the guys').. in which case it wouldn't register any more than what colour shirt she's wearing.
    Some have a certain tension, or perhaps haven't sat firmly in one of the other slots, in that case I would look away to avoid making her uncomfortable.

• I am brutally honest about looking. I haven't any shame. Tits are awesome.

• Stare for a split second, Look away quick... then say... "heeeeello!" as in eek!!!

It happened... she laughed her but off, lol.

• It happened with another girl, but her blouse was so open and she was sweet talking to me, I just didn't feel the need to look away.

• She was bending down walking her dog who didn't like to be picked up because I found it in my yard, so she was low to the ground. ;)

• i want to say, i´d look away out of respect... i don´t think i´d actually do it though. i mean we´re friends xD it should be pretty sure, i don´t disrespect you anyway.

• It's happened, I look away.

• I'd definite look away. It's a bit disrespectful to look isn't it? Not to mention pervy.

• Depends on the friend.

• Always look... even if I don't want to... Damn Hormones.

• I'm a guy they get that. I'll sneak a peak but I won't ever hardcore stare or do anything pervy

• Out of respect I would look away yes.

• If some pal bends over in front of me, why would I be rude?

I'd look at her chest, obviously.

• Depends on the boobs I guess. Nah, just kidding, I'd look. Tits = Awesome.

• Look away. She's a friend.

• I'd stare no matter what.

• VAIT, YOU CAN DO ZET NIOW?

• I'd sneak a short glance if she was attractive.

• I would look. A lot of my girlfriends already call me a pervert 😏

• why wouldn't you look?

• I wouldn't really do either. I'd notice it but that's it.

• I would want to stare, but out of respect I would look away.

• I would try and look away and be polite, but then i probably couldnt help and look from the corner of my eye.

• Anyone other than family is open game. If my girlfriend has a hot MILF, I'll go there too.

• Dude, eww MILF? Mother I'de Like to Fuck. Yet again... eew.

• @sean1234 Doesn't bother me. I'd do a hot cougar who isn't over 40.