Have you ever seen someone who was so attractive?

... that you had a thought similar to "well, damn. How can you look so perfect? HOW? TEACH ME! "
Lol I'm sure we all have, same sex or opposite.

What was it about these people that made you think that? Their energy? Aura? Purely just looks? What part of their looks does it for YOU?
Just something I'm curious about :)

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I just look at them and think, "You lucky bastard" because those drop dead gorgeous girls get everything they want. I mean I've had attention like that, but only on good skin days. These girls hold guys on the palm of their hands, get free drinks, and dates all the time.

• good skin days? Do you have problematic skin? I do too and have all my life, girl. I feel you on that SO much. My happiness depends on how good my skin is, and that really sucks and needs to be changed.
      Let me tell you one thing... the right man won't give a sh*t about what your skin looks like. I get it pretty bad sometimes and my man still doesn't care. It's funny how it's all in our heads.
      Haha I know what you mean about those girls. I've seen it happen. I personally can't imagine using guys in that way if I was one of those girls. But they are lucky, I must say.

• I know right! And thanks for the MHO and the advice.

What Guys Said 10

• Most of the time, it was pretty obvious how to be like the most attractive guys I knew. Basically, lift some weights, have a bit of scruff on your chin, and smoke copious amounts of pot until everyone is your best friend.

• I have, but they were women. I think perfection does not exist but these women were close to it. It was everything, their movements, their voice, their lips, their hair, their body, their eyes and most importantly their character. I can really admire such women tbh

• Hmm there was my first girlfriend I really enjoyed her attitude then she became super bitchy after a couple of years, and i said screw that.

• No... Because being attractive cannot be manufactured, not even plastic surgeries can correct you and make you as attractive as someone naturally attractive. Unfortunately, we can't alter our genes.

When I see a guy with a hot/beautiful girl though, I do think "what a lucky bastard".

• I'm jacked.. seems to work for me.

• Yes a lot since I can see attractive people on a far distance... yeah definitely back on my mind when I see a beautiful woman "her boyfriend or husband must be lucky"

• Their eyes. Whenever i see someone like that its usually their eyes are crazy. Almost hypnotic.

• What about their eyes?
      Lol I have the weirdest eye colour ever, that I get mixed responses from people :
      "Woahhhhh!" or
      "what the efff?"
      hahaahhahah

• I do. Not "super" strict, but still strict compared to Western parents for sure. I still have a curfew. Still live with my parents (I am an adult). Still have many restrictions. But at the same time, I believe this restrictions and rules really helped me become the civilized and humble being I am now. Hated having a 5pm curfew in my teens, but thankful now. I was lucky to grow up with a male best friend who is now my fiance. He is half afghani and half russian, though. I say I am lucky because, as you probably know, most afghani girls have arranged marriages.
      So thank god for getting to marry my best friend/lover. Lol I feel so blessed for this "small" thing.
      #endofessay haha

• I can see that. At least they let you out of the house and your not wearing a burka in your pics so thats more freedoms than most women in Afghanistan. I've seen some bad stuff happen over there to women just for being too far away from their male escort. And yes its good they didn't fly you away and marry a stranger. At least you got to pick. Im happy for you.

• Yea, I say that everytime I look at the mirror. #fabulous

• Yes @ElissaDido like god she's so pretty I've seen so pretty women but her...😍😍😍😍😍

• No, but one time after a heavy night of drinking I got into an argument with my pet pineapple and ended up getting naked and storming out of the house. I took a shit on the side walk and then fell asleep next to a fire hydrant.

What Girls Said 5

• There was this girl on my campus who was really pretty, but I didn't have those kind of thoughts until I knew that she was also smart and well liked

• Oh yeah.. Kade from Alaska 😝
    Sometimes I wonder if it's really how I remember him or if I only made him this handsome in my imagination though..

• Yes I have.

• Yea i have

• Like Gwen Stefani. She is just bae. The body the face the attitude the coolness about her. Like damn.