What are some cliches that you're tired of hearing?

Nice guys finish last is one for me.

Most Helpful Guy

• A lot of in-law stereotypes and cliches bug me. I get along VERY well with my in-laws. My parents got along with their in-laws. My mother called my dad's father "dad" and used to hug him every time he got off the plane. My mother loves her sisters-in-law at least as much as her own sister, if not more.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• "Money can't buy happiness" money is a vague incorporeal feeling that no one real understands. Ofcourse money can't buy it; however, it can buy financial freedom, idependence, peace of mind, education, kick ass stuff and food and if all that stuff still doesn't make you happy than it can also by therapy and drugs, because if all that stuff doesn't make you happy than you probaly have some issues

• Actually studies have shown that past a certain point more money doesn't bring happiness. And I'm not talking billionaire. Lack of money can certainly bring UNhappiness, but once people have enough to have some sense of security and the knowledge they can eat and pay the bills, having more money doesn't make them happier.

I think the level where happiness leveled off was about $80,000 a year in the US - probably more now as this was a few years ago.

• I'm sick and tried of hearing the white men and women are the most desired and attractive race of people. I honestly don't know if if this is a cliché, but there seems to be some truth to it. I mean... Most people who have racial preferences, and write off people of specific races. But I haven't come across anyone who'd not date white men or women.

• I love being a white male. :D

• @BritGuy212

See what I mean? ;)

• It's not a cliche but I have heard of plenty of people who would not date white people. It simple depends on the person's personal preference as I'm sure you know.

• White people are the only ones who can be racist

• Lol. That's not a cliche but I've heard that stereotype. I've also heard that "Black people can't be racist" which makes me laugh so hard... bahaha.

• I've been attacked for being white before so yeah, I disagree with that statement that people say about blacks not being racist.

• it will be better

• When will we marry 😜

• *Just be yourself*.

Way it sounds to me: I am not interested in the very least about your dating problems but I'm trying to be nice to get out of this awkward conversation.

• Blacks can't be racist
    Women can't be sexist
    Everyone is beutiful in their own way

• Durka Durka \ ___ oo____/

A nonsense word made up in America circa 2015
    Completely irrelevant in culture*

What Girls Said 3

• -ugh love will come if you give it time!
    -What happens happen!
    -God has a plan!
    -Everything will working out!
    -if you eat less and you workout more you will lose weight
    -your still young

• "Oh, so you go to an all-girls school? Oh, wow. So do you hook up with your teachers, or are you a lesbian?" Just. Shut. Up.

• haha! I would have said ohh yea! HAHAH! What bunch of losers! haha offer them a glass of water they seem thirsty!

• @apple24 HAHAHAAHA I know right, I'll make sure to have water with me the next time someone says that to me ;) XD

• haha YES!

• my dad loves to tell me that the early bird catches the worm ><