How can I get a dude to kick me in the nuts?

I see it on tv and the internet all the time, and really want a dude to kick'em.

Most Helpful Girl

• Pay someone, I'm sure it's not hard to find someone who'd do it for some $$$

What Girls Said 6

• Go find a kink community

• Thanks for your suggestion, but I'm not into going to freaky places or crazy things like a "kink community". Just trying to figure out how to make it happen in regular life with a bro dude or even a girl.

• how was this question reopened 5 months later?

• @thewanderingme I didn't even NOTICE that :o

OP you do not see normal people getting involved in this sort of behavior.

• A girl would kick them pretty quick

• Is this a fetish?

• Dude, are you nuts?

• You're better off going on Craigslist or Fetlife. Here is not the best place for that kind of thing.

• Thanks, but I was not trying to hook up with someone here. Just thought I could get ideas on how to make it happen just in regular life.

• go to a brothel and pay a guy t do it

• Sorry, but you won't be getting "most helpful opinion"... lol.

• ha ha ha that is fine

What Guys Said 7

• Just ask them I guess. Because guys wouldn't do that even to their worst enemies. They might think you're weird but if you ask them or better pay them money then they'll definitely do it. For money I'm sure a lot of guys would do it.

• Just punch yourself in the nuts as hard as you can. It's a compromise you can afford since you can't sue your own self or file for shit.

• Guys probably won't. It's a pretty weak move when you're fighting to kick the other dude in the nuts.

• Yeah bro, that's the problem.

• Firsts grow a spine and look for some girl that would kick you in the nuts, you don't need and guy for that, an real man can kick your ass without using that dirty trick. :)

• Dude, I'd kick a dude's ass that tried to kick mine. I'm a fit athletic dude.
      Just thought a dude could kick'em better so I could really experience getting my dude junk rocked.

• I had never meet an fit athletic masochists, why the hell do you want someone to give you an nut shot on purpose? did you not know how painful and dangerous it is?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-c8bv7e6EI

• Quit watching Jackass

• join a soccer team.

• You can seriously damage your balls if that;s what your talking about. You could be left infertile if someone hits the right spot. There is sooo much that can go wrong. I mean why would you like it considering the amount of pain it feels to be hit in the balls. I mean it's your body so you can do whatever you want but its really dangerous.