Assertive:Aggressive:Passive or Passive/Aggressive... Which are you?

Assertive:Aggressive:Passive or Passive/Aggressive......Which are you?

0|0
2|5

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm slightly towards the passive side I guess.
    Sometimes I can be assertive, when I really know I'm right!

1|0
    0|0
    • You seem such a nice mild tempered sort of guy. I think Aggressive people can't be reasoned with and are usually too confrontationall most of the time.😊

• Show All
    • Thanks for the MH :D

Most Helpful Girl

• I strive to assertive in all that I do, to be as direct as possible. It's not considered traditional female behavior but I can't see wasting my time with a bunch of silly nonsense, confusing people.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• It depends on the need at the time I suppose. If I have a negitive history with a male , I can slide into abrasive mode if said male shows aggression toward me but other than that I'm pretty low key ( passive )

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, I guess I'm the same. I'm quite an assertive person most of the time but it depends on who I talking to or the situation. 😊👍

• Show All
    • Haha yep 😜😝😂

• 👍👍👍👍👍

• Passive aggressive, my old crush would get so pissed at me for it, she saw right through me, probably why I liked her so much...

1|0
    0|0
  • Aggressive all Alpha lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I recently told I was passive aggressive, and honestly didn't know I was. It was an eyeopener seriously

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I am definitely passive aggressive. I am like the literal version of 'um okay sweetie 😊'

1|0
    0|0