Can an extremely insecure girl's ways of testing a potential partner go to extreme levels?

By extremely insecure I'm talking family issues, financial situations, poor neighborhood, media, bad parenting, etc.

She is testing if I am serious about her. By extreme I mean can this go beyond a subtle thing like "do you think that girl is pretty?".

What Girls Said 1

• I don't understand your question? What is she testing, and how is it extreme?

• She is testing if I am serious about her. By extreme I mean can this go beyond a subtle thing like "do you think that girl is pretty?".

• It's funny in this situation I'm like you, I come from a really great family. I was a bit naive when it came to her and had no idea she carried this, nobody can really tell the inner burdens these days. I love her, and to be honest she's been doing a lot of giving the bullshit of her reality. Maybe she's smart enough to show me first and foremost before I make my decision, but I'm 100% sure of it.

• Just be honest with her. When you hear something ugly come out of her mouth tell her. " I don't like what you just said, I don't know why you said.." If she mature enough she'll listen and maybe start to realize what your seeing, if not she won't even process what your saying. She will already be thinking of something to say to defend herself. There's always a scapegoat in a station, and sometimes your it, but that doesn't mean it's ok to play the victim. Life is about overcoming the obstacles.

What Guys Said 0