Who is the biggest piece of human trash?

• Paris Hilton
  • Kardashians
  • Bono
  • Donald Trump
  • Other ( please specify in comments )

Most Helpful Girl

• Option E, The person who posted this, because you believe you're actually superior to these people LOL.

• Fair comment, in response, rather than thinking I am superior, just despise them and all they represent

What Girls Said 8

• I would say the Kardashians, but Trump is the only one I know of who's actually trying to take over the US.

• Kylie Kardashian

• Dickhead Trump, no contest.

• Whats wrong with PH? I like her heels !

• Why are we to judge?

• wise counsel :)

• ... because the wrong person could be president, I mean what if those others on the list ran for president, LOL!!! I don't know about you, but it's the peoples job to judge. It's unfortunately a Jurors job to judge, heck it's a judges job to judge.

• but for me a horrible person could be a good person for someone else.

• I don't even need to think about it, it's Donald Trump for sure. He's wrong in so many ways...

• Those people are just annoying.

• Paris and Kim take the cake over the others, but Kanye is probably the worst.

• i will have to 'google' Kanye

• I have no idea what she's talking about... and I do live in the states... well, just one state, lol.

What Guys Said 13

• I'm just upset I haven't been tagged on here yet. What the hell? Do I need to start pissing more people off, I'm losing my game

• I vote D and I also vote for Ted Cruz ;)

• Justin Bieber.

• E! All of the above!

• These people are by far not the worst we have to offer, I could think of quite a few people a lot worse, the people on your poll are just rich and or arrogant and selfish.

• I can never pick one :/

• Trump: "It's not a toupee, I just found the Bush that Jeb lost."

Dear El Chapo, if you mess with Donald Trump, there will be hell toupee.

I love Donald Trump Toupee jokes!

• I find it all annoying, it's like he's on comedy central, but the only thing funny is his run for presidency.

• @sean1234 I just hope enough people have the sense to feel the Bern

• I was just saying if trump wins the presidential nominee to run against Hilary, I'm not even going to vote. I'm sick of the whole voting for the lesser of 2 evils crap.

• Option F. Obama :)

• Trump
    He's offensive and actually trying to be president. Paris Hilton and the Kardashians are just useless but harmless. Not sure why Bono is even on the list.

• Kardashians

• Why is Donald Trump on this list... you pathetic liberal.

• I am. the worst juman on earth.

• Those are all just silly shallow people, humans get far, far worse than that.