The day I was born is today. What you think?

Today's is the day I was born 1985. I declared I don't want to acknowledge it. Today is also the day that I got married 4 years ago. Yeah definitely not acknowledging that. Today is the day I can't wait to pass. I turn 30 and can't celebrate. I turned 21 and my husband spent it with his friend's. I'm starting feel unimportant. This year we planned to go to have a honeymoon, my husband quit his job and moved the family. Today is the worst day ever reminding me constantly of the asshole I married.

Most Helpful Guy

• Use today as a fresh start. It's the day you were born, it's a round number - perfect for turning things around and creating a nice, fulfilling life for yourself. You don't have to be unhappy - you can change things. You can make decisions that will transform your life and make everything better. Good luck!

What Guys Said 3

• Happy day that you were born then lol

• Thats what happens when you go for bad boys. Your life becomes miserable. And my theory is right, when women enter their 30's they start feeling regret for dating bad boys.

• happy birthday. today you should be happy!

What Girls Said 0