Anyone play steam games here?

I used to play Age of Empires and CS:GO. Anyone play anything? I'm looking for someone to play with recently. Im not that great but I will keep you company :D..

Most Helpful Guy

• 300 games in steam
    is that enough? :P

but I don't play too much currently and if I have to speak English while playing my brain will fuck up completely xD

• WTF So many games. What are some of your favs?

• well you know Counter-Strike :P
      I can send you my steam profile link so you can see all the games

• Sure :D :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I do, though I've been mainly playing single player games.

• Any good single player games you can recommend to me? :)

• I have the four 5NAF games, Spooky's House of Jumpscares, I Am Bread, The Wolf Among us, Life is Strange, Alice: Madness Returns, and the Binding of Isaac games. I have more but I'll have to look at my account later.

• I've wanted Alice: Madness returns for so long lmao. The others I don't know but I'll defo check them out thanks guyss

What Guys Said 9

• Quite a few games on steam yeah.

• Do you play payday 1? I need 1 more member in the group. Its a steam game. I do play CS:GO occasionally.

• No I dont lol, but I saw Payday 2 and I really want that.

• start! we can have fun with my friends!

• :D Add my steam id sephoraqueen I can't play for a while because of my exams but hopefully during the break bc I have nothing to do then LOL

• yeah i got a steam account. i play dota all the time and civ 5

• yeah i play civilization v... probably the best strategy games I've ever played

• Yeah i play a lot of steam games, add me if you want, my names DudePerfect and my picture is of a cat in a sailing hat XD play CS etc

• There's like SOOO Many DudePerfects ommggg I can't find you. Can you add me? My ids sephoraqueen lol. Its a pic with of a girl with a gun in her mouth rofl

• added you :)

• I play mostly strategy games like Europa Universalis and Civilization or sandbox games like Kerbal Space Program. I also got CS:GO and play it from time to time, but I'm probably even worse at it than you :P

• LOL You can't be worse than me trust me :D I haven't heard of the others tbh, but they sound interesting. Do you like CS:GO? I would play it more often as well if I didn't suck so bad. So I usually just have to play with CPU vs me -_-

• It's okay. A few days ago I bought the new Rainbow Six, and it's very similar to CS, but better in my opinion. It's a game where coordination and teamplay are more important than anything else, so your personal skill doesn't matter. But I got a ton of other games as well, so there's definitely something for you in there. If you want, I'll PM you my steam profile so you can add me :)

• YES! Of course! I need a new hobby other than netflix lmaooo. We can both suck together :D Loljk you're probably good and you're too humble.

• Yea, i play some, not that one
    I like sid miers civilization revolution, sims... etc

• football manager only..

are there free games on steam?

• I have steam account also and not too much just 17 games.

What Girls Said 1

• I know my husband plays all those nerdy games :P I'll ask him