What is one thing that the opposite sex does that annoys you?

I know not all do this but when some guys pants sag, so their butt/underwear hangs out. It doesn't look good...

0|0
12|28

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 27

• Haha I never sag my pants. Mine would be when a girl smokes. Girls smoking is something I can't look past.

2|0
    0|0
  • When 99% of women claim to be introverts. Something just doesn't add up. "Im an introvert" "you just talked about how you love going to the club... a public, social, crowded, loud, setting. I dont think you know what that word means"

2|2
    0|0
    • YAS !!! i hate that in general, boys and girls
      people want to feel special w/e way they can lol ugh

and how people pretend to be oh o hurt and depressed because its cool... like shut up lol

• When they keep sending me nudes unsolicited. I mean good grief!!
    😂😂😂

4|1
    0|0
  • *guys! You and your typos!
    Lern 2 speek englash lul! 😉

When girls attention seek. Like say if a girl changes her FB profile picture, they get like 100 likes because they're hot.
    Their friend comments like
    "girl, 'your' beauts"
    "nah, am ugleh. i look bad"
    "dun b silly! u look hawt!"
    "no i dont"

When they fish for comments..

Or..
    When they claim "there's no good guys left".

Just stop.

2|0
    0|0
  • When we are supposed to be friends or loved ones and they still don't share things with you because they're afraid to hurt your feelings. Then they get upset with you about some stuff that wouldn't have been a big deal if it was resolved earlier. Just be real with me ladies I can handle it. I don't have a fragile ego.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol I don't know about u but I like it when a girl's undies hang out

I hate it when we go to like vacation spots such as hotels and cabins and girls r allowed in the boys' rooms but not vice versa

2|0
    0|0
  • Oh don't worry I make sure my pants are fitted properly. That's just disgusting. 👓

It annoys me when girls overreact or get all serious over trivial things.
    Maybe that's just a annoying people thing.

1|0
    0|0
  • Say one thing, mean the opposite. Thanks for testing my mind reading skills.

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate how fake women are. They always give fake ass politically correct answers, or say what they think you should hear rather than the unadulterated truth. Not all women, but most.

1|0
    0|0
  • Everything.

1|1
    0|0
  • Other men.

2|0
    0|0
  • When girls say that, "omg, being a girl sucks!" And when ignorant (read idiot) girls rave and stamp their feet about women's rights and stuff.

1|0
    0|0
  • Almost everything :D

1|0
    0|0
  • If they cry all the time and act confused over nothing. I dont like girl that just cry left and right for no reason It makes it so haaard to please them

0|0
    0|0
  • Can be a bit too demanding of attention

1|0
    0|0
  • Compliment-trawling, narcissism and endless gossip are all ranked together at #1 in my books.

1|0
    0|0
  • It exists.

1|0
    0|0
  • Dont put out, give you super bitch face about it :P

1|0
    0|0
  • Two words: duck face

1|0
    1|0
  • call us stupid when its expected we get mad

1|0
    0|0
  • One of the sexy looking girls at works always has to step outside during break to destroy her lungs. I had a girlfriend who always took selfies in the bathroom. No, she was completely clothed. I had one who always talked about her exes. Those are huge turnoffs! Especially ash-tray smelling women!

0|0
    0|0
  • I really dislike women that complain about equal rights.

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate selfies and the obsession with them that many women have.

0|0
    1|0
  • When they smoke. I can't kiss her with that horrible snell in her mouth.

0|0
    1|0
  • nothing. i will present my own soul to my Creator not women's... .

1|0
    0|0
  • Ignoring texts or mind games with texts.
    Sending how are you by text then ignoring?
    Not initiating texts
    Trying to let me be the last one to text so it feels unnatural...

1|0
    0|0
  • stop reusing old popular questions miss

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• Hmmm... I can't think of anything.

Some guys are douchebags, I suppose. I just don't spend time with disrespectful people, though. So I don't know what about them.

Uh... some of my guy friends pretend not to be close friends with me sometimes/act really distant/moody for no reason one day and then never mention it. That's annoying.

Most of the guys I hang out with are cool! :D

1|0
    0|0
  • play games with females mentally mostly

4|0
    0|0
  • I don't if it's relevant because I don't think that it's something common , but I've seen it a few times, when they work out and don't take a shower and the smell is... well, not pleasing!

2|0
    0|0
  • ugh... a lot of thing. Starting with bedsheets... haha ending with clothes haha!

0|0
    0|0
  • assuming they know me bc of my sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • Me too. It's trashy

1|0
    0|0
  • One thing? Exist.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah same here. I don't like that either.

0|0
    0|0
  • I agree, saggy pants

0|0
    0|0
  • well since we are on GAG, i hate how some of them pretend like they hate good\real women and how virgins just disgust them
    and they call sluts "empowered" and "Easy going" and "fun"
    and how sex on the first second of the first date never changes the way they look at the girl

all that just so girls become easier and more loose and so they can better their chances of sleeping around with all different types of girls... and then they go around crying about how there are no good women left and love is so hard to find... puh-lease !

3|1
    1|0
  • My boyfriend just doesn't understand the fact that I hate when he leaves me on "read"

2|1
    0|0