Turkey vs Russia? which?

Turkey vs Russia? which one?
and why?

• Turkey
  • Russia

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 18

• If you are talking about war, then Russia would definitely beat Turkey if it were just the two of them. BUT, it won't be. Russia invading Turkey will bring about US, NATO and UN intervention. Then Russia would lose. Not to mention the OPEC nations would drive down oil prices and further punish Russia. It won't happen. Putin is smart and a Russian patriot. Being an American and one who deals in war I don't like him because he is potentially bad for the US, especially with the coward president that we have now. But, I respect the hell out of Putin. He is a great leader for Russia, so far as foreign policy is concerned. Putin is too smart though. He will spank Turkey for the trouble of the downed aircraft. They will both rattle their sabers and that will be that.

• Russia: It's ranked 2nd in military prowess in the world. More men, weapons, and resources.
    www.globalfirepower.com/...ary-strength-detail.asp

• I would far rather live in Turkey than Russia. In fact I don't want to live in Russia at all.

• If it's about war then goodbye Turkey.. Russia has the flawless victory.
    If it's about places I'd love to visit more I choose Turkey over Russia.

• In terms of what? If you ask about food then definitely Turkey, if you ask about the language then Russia... etc

What are you exactly asking about?

• I am talking about war

• Is it about soccer?

• 0|0
  • If it was just Turkey vs. Russia, Russia would win easily. More soldiers, more (and better) weapons and its sheer size makes it impossible to conquer. Just ask Napoleon or Hitler.
    Unfortunately, Turkey is a member of NATO, so any war between the two would inevitably lead to a protracted and ultimately either completely pointless or absolutely fatal world war.

• NATO jumps in. WW3. Everyone loses

• In what, rugby?

• What exactly is the question?

• Not entirely sure about what you are asking, but in regards to the recent news, definitely Russia.

• I find myself rooting for Russia these days.

• Turkey will win (not alone ofc) Russia won't have any chance if they invade Turkey cuz the NA will interfere as always and many others.

• In my opinion, Russia is the one that is following international law here. Turkey has lost its mind.

• Russia because Turkey is against Israel.

• Russia, Slavic women are gorgeous

What Girls Said 4

• What about if I don't pick!

• Whichever I can put gravy on.

• Turkey with Russian dressing on rye bread perfect

• not sure as to Turkey or Russia in terms of what the question is: but I am Russian, so I guess Russia lol