Would you rather read/listen to a book on ebook, audiobook, or an actual paper copy of a book?

• Saving trees, so ebook.
  • Paper copies are DA BOMB.
  • Can't read. So audiobook.
  • I don't give a shit. I do my thang.
I like paper copies more. But, I love trees too. So I'm tied.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• Rather listen to a podcast but BOOKS ALL OVER MY FACE... NAO
    BUTBUTUTUTUTTTTTTTTT

• Paper books are the best. In some of my researches in the UK, I have been able to look in parish registers that are 500 years old, and still in perfect condition.

• I am old school - Give me a paper book any day.

• I definitely prefer reading paper books a lot more than ebooks. I do like to listen to some books occasionally though especially if I'm doing work or something as like a background noise and to just relax and multitask.

• I'll happily read an e-book on my tablet, but I really love the smell and feel of a paper book.

I've tried audio books and they're not my thing.

• not a fan of audiobooks and real books just is more fun than ebooks

• I love reading and finishing a real book

• I prefer a physical copy.
    Holding it in my hand. Reading it at my own pace.

What Girls Said 10

• Nothing beats reading an actual physical book. Also, as I do most of my reading before I go to sleep, reading off of an ereader or tablet tends to keep me up (blue light).

• I can only focus if I'm reading it on paper

• Yeah, me too. Cuz then you can actually get the picture, and make up your own voices for the characters.

• All my books are now electronic but there's something old school and sacred about reading from an actual paper novel.

• It doesn't matter to me, really. I love the smell and feel of a paper book in my hand, but it is so nice to be able to carry around so many books on my Kindle and not be weighed down or have to choose to leave some behind.

• I'm still a fan of actual books. I'm more likely to read them in that case.

• I only listen to e-books if little Jon or Rebecca Black are reading them.

• I don't really listen to audiobooks. So hard copy or ebook is fine. As long as I can read.

• I like to underline and I can't underline my computer screen

• I'd take a paperback book any day lol :)

• I much prefer reading from an actual book, but audiobooks are convenient. I have a busy life, so it's nice to be able to listen to a book and do other things at the same time.