Donald Trump or Hilary Clinton?

Hilary Clinton is a lying witch and is not to be trusted, I can't believe anybody supports her, she is corrupt as they come, who knows what else she's hiding and what her ulterior motive is.

I'm voting for Donald Trump he has the country's best interests in mind, he will make this country great again.

I was just looking at the polls and by now it's highly likely to come down to Trump vs Clinton, so which would you rather have as POTUS?

Donald Trump or Hilary Clinton?

• Donald Trump
  • Hilary Clinton
And don't vote for Hilary Clinton simply because she's a woman, do your research.
Bump

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• TRUMP 2016!!!
    (copied from an earlier post I made on this site):

He's EXACTLY the sort of person we need leading our country IMHO.

He's sharp as a tack (like it or not, the results don't lie. Even with $1m seed money from dear old dad, MOST people would spend or lose the money and be back to where they were within a couple of years.)

He understands human psychology, persuasion, influence, and negotiation. Think he's just carelessly ranting and raving when you see him speak? I really doubt it. He knows that what he says is going to get a reaction, and he's making those reactions work for him VERY well.

He's NOT an average, regular guy who's dealing with the kinds of struggles and challenges that the "average American" has to face. THIS IS A GOOD THING. He's comfortable at "the top" and knows his way around, he's not new to playing the game at such a high level. Now instead of business, it's politics (which when you think about it, really is like running a business.
    Most of the other world leaders and people he will be dealing with aren't "average, regular people", I want someone who's at least SOMEWHAT familiar at that level of power to be dealing with other world leaders, not the guy you could kick back a beer or two with who's new to being in such a high position of power.

He fixes problems and has vision. If you take the time to read a few of his books (or even just "The Art of The Deal") and look at the kinds of real estate deals he does, it's example after example of taking something that WASN'T working and doing what (practically) nobody else had been able to do, whether getting a construction job done on time and under budget when other people were pouring money down the drain and not making progress for YEARS or finding a way to get all the pieces of the puzzle lined up to build a giant skyscraper where anyone else would have been limited to a smaller, insignificant building, The Donald sees potential where others don't, and gets it done RIGHT and profitably.

Atlantic City? Bankruptcies, you're saying?
    Show me ANYONE with a 100% success record at whatever they do, and I'll show you someone who hasn't tried to do much. People who accomplish BIG goals don't win every time.
    Trump is still on top 40+ years after he started, and when projects HAVE 'failed' or gone bad, he's come out alive and bounces back bigger than ever. THAT is a winner.

• "When projects HAVE 'failed' or gone bad, he's come out alive and bounces back bigger than ever,... after bankruptcies costing billions to other people. THAT is a crook:

http://i64.tinypic.com/2llex6a.jpg

• @jacquesvol Sorry, but no. The laws are in place and if someone uses them to their benefit, all the more power to them.

• Donald Trump's $4.7 Billion in Bankruptcies: dividendreference.com/.../
      Those $4,700,000,000 were NOT his own money, they were debts he didn't pay. Other people's money thus.
      A $4,700,000,000 SWINDLE.
      Let's look at his assets now:
      #72 Donald Trump (668)
      Net Worth ( As of 11/4/15): $4.5 Billion
      Source: http://www.forbes.com/profile/donald-trump/

against $4.7 bn 'earned' through his bankruptcies. That's a 200 mn hole he has not (or stashed away on the Cayman Islands.)
      Conclusion: he's a crook.

What Girls Said 10

• Bernie Sanders. If it came down to those two, i am packing my bags and going to Europe and quite possibly never coming back.

• I hope you and the other Bernie fans leave before the election. Go to Europe and experience Bernie's beloved Socialism.

• @sluggognatface That guy is insane. God help us if a conservative wins.

• Exactly. How could someone run for president after shaking that guy's hand?

• I really don't like either. At all. But, if I had to choose, I'd pick Hilary.

• Not me, if Killary manages to become the Democratic nominee and trump the Republican nominee, than I'll vote for Jill Stein of the Green Party, she's most like Sanders.

• @llorando I love the Killary reference. Weird how I don't see people bashing both Bush's or Reagan in the same manner. More people died on their watch and they did not have funding issues for embassies.

• @llorando I love Bernie but even a drunk monkey would be better than trump. It would do something right eventually.

• Give me death or Canadian citizenship.

• you don't have to like Hillary Clinton but she's 1000x better than that asshole Donald Trump is...

• Yeah. Like that time she was absolutely happy she got a pedophile free when she still worked as a lawyer. Definitely much better. Except that she isn't. Both are scum.

• And Jill Stein is a 1000x better than Killary. So if Sanders looses the Democratic nomination, I will vote for Green parties Jill Stein.

• Neither!!! So help me the world is coming to an end!

• Calm down, the world isn't coming to an end yet, Sanders still has a good chance of taking out Killary the Wall street criminal, as for Trump sanders beats him in almost every pool. #FeelTheBern

• I doubt it would take three years to see a Dr. on Medicare for all if done correctly. My elderly neighbor is on medicare and it don't take her no three years to see a Dr.

• @llorando "if done correctly" are not3 words I trust the government with ;)

• I don't care for either but if I had to choose, I'd take Hillary.

• Either of them will be bad for the U S.

• Trump. Its amazing to me how anyone who says no to the Clintons ends up dead. Plus bill is a rapist.

• So the Clintons are killing people? Do you have a source?

• Sheep as in watching Fox "news" sheep or bang bang sheep? She was found to have done nothing wrong. Have you ever considered using all your hate and energy on the bombings of embassies and deaths of over 300 Americans during the Bush administration or these 4 deaths are way more important?

• @sluggognatface yeah she got cleared so that's it, she's innocent. *facepalm*
      You probably also believe that billy the creep didn't rape those women.

• Trump doesn't give a good presentation of himself

• Bernie Sanders.

What Guys Said 27

• Oh geez, neither... Sanders is the only person worth voting for and he isn't likely to win because of morons who write him off over their know nothing political ideals. Trump is an idiot and a racist and if you think he'll care more about the people of America than Hilary Clinton you're deluded the guy is a billionaire who loves himself who do you think he'll give tax cuts to... poor people or himself? Bill Clinton would be a million times better than either of them in all honesty. It's as pleasant a choice as picking a method of suicide.

• So? The Clintons are also rich. And lied about it. I'd rather take my chances with Trump.

• As I said, neither are great options... which is why i'd vote for any alternative instead of doing nothing but helping either of the two of them.

• Jill Stein is worth looking into if Sanders doesn't win the Democratic Nomination. Stein holds similar positions to sanders. Hopefully Sanders wins the Democratic Nomination #FeelTheBern

• If I were forced to pick between those two, I'd pick Trump. He makes me cringe with some things he says, but Hillary makes me cringe just hearing her name.

Presidents don't really have the power to do most of the things they say. So sometimes you just have to rely on Congress to filter out some of the nuttier stuff. Congress is where most of the power lies anyway. Too bad people don't pay as much attention to Congressional and state races as they do to presidential races.

• If she could not handle her husband, how would she be able to handle an entire nation?

• If I had to choose between the two, Hillary Clinton (hoping that her husband would still have some influence). You're right, she's a corrupt liar, but Trump is a moron who would make life worse for most Americans, especially the lower class, and steer us on a collision course with China.
    And that's why I support Bernie Sanders.

• "steer us on a collision course with China"?,

... but that's what Bill Clinton did by raising taxes through the roof, people sending jobs to china because of it to save money.

• I really enjoy Trump. But I also enjoy Hillary. Both are pretty much the epitomes of what's wrong with the right/left politics these days. They are so much into your face with it you could guess it is a parody. Unfortunately it is not and both are equally aweful. It is like deciding between aids and cancer.

• Trump over Clinton.

• Donald Trump is the American Hitler.

• Easy choice. Hillary.

• Between the two Trump.

• Clinton! What she did isn't even NEARLY as horrible as what Donald Trump has suggested!

The Great Wall of Trump? Deporting latinos? Killing all families of ISIS members? The tupee?

• War mongering for the Libya war for example and getting a pedophile free while laughing about it on the phone when she still worked as a lawyer isn't learne as horrible? I am in dobut.

• @FakeName123 I still think she would be better than Trump, who promotes racism, deportation in vast quantities and also killing of innocent families.

Honestly would u REALLY vote Trump over Hillary? REALLY?

• If I would be hold at gunpoint to vote for either I would tell them to shot me already. Neither of those two is any better. I want them to have a deathfight in the collosseum and then send the lions in for the winner.

• 0|0
    • Donald Trump.. God what an insult to the Republican party, He's as bad as Bill Clinton telling the people only what they want to hear, depending on where he's at. Oh great Donald, kick out the "black likes matter " guy and say...“Maybe he should have been roughed up,” when that guy got beaten up. and also the confederate flag person... who makes up most republicans, lol good going moron! hah

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9J0DRvXGF0
      It's an embarrassment to have a presidential nominee associate themselves with such freaks as this pastor Swanson.

• I can't believe people would really vote for Hillary. So sad. Americans please think about the best interest for the country, you most likely voted Obama in now we are all suffering for it, do you really want it to get worse; just do you homework. With technology there is no excuse that you can't pick wisely. Ted Cruz

• Yes now I suffer with having full health coverage, making money on the stock market and paying half at the pump.

• @sluggognatface I understand how supply and demand works within an economy, not Obama's fault for gas prices. Obama's basic idea of the ruling was that ACA was declared a tax and not a mandate, but we know that we are forced to do it; it's twisting the truth. I think the idea of the program is ok, but to pass it off as a tax to make people buy it is sickening. And that's taking our freedom away while abusing government power.

• That sounds pretty dramatic.

• To quote a certain movie tag line "Whoever wins, we loose".

• Neither. But I'd pick Hillary over Trump.

• I pick Sanders over Killary. #FeelTheBern

• @llorando Polls are based on land line phones. Those polls are not accurate. Sanders is way more popular than you may think. Vote for him in the primaries. He will win man.

• @sluggognatface I differently plan on voting for sanders on the primaries, don't forget some of the polls only polls voters 50+. Thanks to social media, Sanders will win and defeat, Killary, DNC and corporate media.

• I don't like either. I'd rather pick Bernie Sanders or Ben Carson. I don't like Hillary's lying and Trumps latest remarks

• Trump was a huge donor to the Clintons over the years. He also was pro choice in the past. He is a Republican in name only. He's probably only running so that Hillary will get elected, despite all the illegal stuff she has done.

• Trump is far better than Hilary. I'd vote for him. He isn't my first choice, but Hillary is definitely my last, if she even makes the list.

• A wall street criminal or a racist bigot, no thank you, I'll take Bernie Sanders #FeelTheBern

• Donald Trump is a xenophobic idiot!

• If those are my options I'm writing in John Dillinger

• I voted. I won't say who I voted for.

• He will make the country great again? When? Was it better when we had Joe McCarthy running around accusing everyone of being a communist, times of slavery, interment camps or burning crosses on lawns of black people? Trump is not a moral person. He has outlandish ideas that are not practical and makes many false claims. My vote is for Bernie Sanders.

• hilary > trump

• By "make America great again" Trump means "make America white again". I don't like neither but Trump is a bigot and every white conservative's wet dream.

• None of them. Democrats and republicans don't give a fuck about minority voters. The minority voter's vote is only meant for one purpose, to help tip the scales of victory to either the dems or repubs.

• Than you've never heard of Sanders who marched with MLK in the 60s.

• @llorando So what? That could've been just for political purposes he did that.

• No Putin as an option even if it meant an occupation of Russia of the USA

• In a fight to the death? Clinton. She looks like the type of gal that goes straight for a mans balls.