Isn't it just sad that when someone you were really close with, has changed 😢💔?

Like their totally a whole different personšŸ˜„

Not changed in a good, in a bad way.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, a thousand times... yes, mate!!! Going through that now. Indescribable feeling. So very hurtful

To be so close once, to think you know who they are and then this other side surfaces and you're left confused and dazed as to what happened. Why are they now like this.

And the worst question we ask ourselves is can we get our old friend back. especially when they've just embraced there new role and seem so lost, cold, evil.

Going through it now. Sucks bad. Sorry if you find yourself here to mate.

Most Helpful Girl

• The older you get, the more you will observe this happening.
    It's a part of life.
    Some people just grow a part... or take a different course in life.
    It leaves the person they were once friends with having nothing in common with them anymore.
    I usually accept it and move on.
    Some friendships are meant to last.
    Others are meant to be there for a small fraction in your life, and then they are gone.

What Guys Said 12

• Yes, that can be sad. Is this someone at your school?

• Even worse is when it happens to a whole group of your friends and you become left behind to consider who you can relate to.

• Depends whether the change was good or bad. If the change is positive then thats good. I had a friend who stopped being friends with me because I was a bad influence on him and was slowing him down. I think he did the right thing. One day we will have few beers again.

• It kinda happened to me once with a friend, many years ago. Yes, it's sad.

• It has happened to me this year also with a guy I lke and I met on Paril, everything was going well between us, until he took a trip to Europe in June and while he was in Europe he sent me a odd text with no explanation saying something that "is not going to work", but he never explain that text why he said that. He never told me he was going to Europe anyway, but since I did not know he was in Europe I text him the same frequency I always did when we were going ok and he never seem to mind, so I text him while in Europe assuming he was in the country, and then 2 days later he sent me the odd text. He changed in Europe and he only was there 1 month with my cousin.

• I mean I know he is the only onbe who can tell me the reason for his odd text abnd you tell me is not the right time now to ask then when? I mean it is going to be 6 mos already he sent me that odd text and ever since he did. I haven't communicate with him or viceversa, is like we both are ignoring each other in some way. I mean he could easily be ignoring me and moving on sure since he was the one sending me the text not me, but still I believe I may have a right to know why he sent me that if there were no signs of things going bad. I mean if things were going bad I can understand his text but there was nothing.

• @kitty Depending on his reasons, maybe 6 months isn't enough time for him to want to answer, but you can try.

• Especially at your age, you'll find people change a lot. You'll grow and change too, and that's not a bad thing.

• That's why you don't get close to people. You notice the smell then.

• Maybe they became their true self not changed

• No, that's awesome.

• kills ur cats.

• Yes that is very sad, and hurts very much.

• people change all the time so doesn't really matter to me

• It is very sad. I know many people who did.

An old friend from elementary school now turned in a wannabe gangsta and when i confronted him with it he told me that he changed to 'fit in' and to be 'cool'. Thats just pathetic! I hate wannabe's.

What Girls Said 11

• Yup, happened with pretty much all my old friends in high school. One turned into an alcoholic, one turned into a lazy house wife who just sits on Facebook complaining that she's bored while her husband works two jobs to support them both, and one changes herself as often as the weather changes. It's pretty depressing :(

• Of course it's sad, but that's life. People change. It's inevitable.

• That happens in life quite often.

• Yeah, thats really sad 😞

• of course it's sad
    it's happened to me when i meet up with people whom i haven't spoken to in a while
    their outlook has changed and left clueless as to what happened between then that would spark the change

• Its horrible but everyone God puts in your life is either a blessing or a lesson

• yeah It is!

• I hate it!! 😭😭

I miss the old times with my friend but oh well, she's a bitch now

• It doesn't always mean they've changed... it could mean their "mask", fell off. Sometimes we think people change, but it can just mean we didn't really know them at all. 💟

• I hate when that happens.

• That has happened to me a few times. Last time it happened my bff from high school got married without even telling me she had been dating someone. One day I woke up and saw wedding photos on Facebook. I haven't spoken to her since. This was 3 years ago.