Guys, how do guys feel about bigger areoles?

I've always had large boobs, and realized that larger nipes comes with that territory. Over the years I've began working out more and have noticed a size decrease in my areoles but I wanted to know what you guys think of bigger areoles. Are they somethic that really draws attention? Is it a big turn off?

14

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 13

• I'm really not attracted to big areoles. But I really wouldn't care either, girls can't help it. For my preference anyways, I'd say anything bigger than 2-1/2" in diameter is too big, regardless of breast size.

• Neither they just are. Big areoles doesn't always coincide with cup size

• Sall good.

• I prefer small areoles, but I doubt large ones would be "a big turn off". How are you women getting into your heads that something turns men off. Almost everything on you turns us on and we don't pay attention to the other stuff. Should men start to worry how everything on us is potentially turn off to you? Is that how you see us?

• I find that the nipples draw more attention than the areolae... let's face it, you generally can't notice the areolae through clothing the way you can with nipples...

• Boobs are boobs 💁🏻

• I feel awkward.

• Not really an important factor.

• I like proportionate areolas, so if a woman has big boobs she should have big areolas as well.

• Doesn't even cross my mind

• show us so we can see

• Depends on the guy. For me it's gotta be proportionate. We refer to women with large areoles as pancake nipples. Personally I can overlook such things if you have other stuff to compensate. If it's a worry, you can wear pasties or some lingerie to highlight your best features. It can always be worse, a buddy of mine was with a girl who had smaller aeroles but hair! :S yuck

Colour matters too. I prefer pink aeroles ;)

• If they're 1/2 the size of the breast, it's not too attractive to me. Max, may 1/4 at most.