What are your pros and cons as a person? what do you think makes you desirable or undesirable as a person?

What are your pros and cons as a person? what do you think makes you desirable or undesirable as a person? what make you easy or difficult to deal with wether its in a relation ship or any type of situation?

My Pros:
I'm sincere, Honest, Respectful, Decent, fun/funny, very loyal, i have self respect and respect those i love, im my original self and don't try to follow what others do/ trends, i know right from wrong, and i stick to my beliefs, i don't nag, im very spiritual

Cons:
i isolate myself a lot, im self -centered, im ditzy which isn't all that bad but its not good either, im the opposite of intellectual, i can be a bit distant towards people, i lack ambition, im a bit insecure, im clumsy literally trip over nothing its embarrassing, a bit socially awkward, too childish for my age, i can be a bit judgmental towards others

how about you what are your pros and cons?

0|0
0|2

What Guys Said 2

• You kind of sounds like me in ways,

But pros
    Honest, repsectfull, protective, strong willed, loyal, compassionate, motivated, determined and selfless.

Cons
    Really independent, isolated, unforgiving, insecure, can come off as judgmental. Passive agressive and can be an ass when I'm irratated.

1|0
    0|0
  • My pros are:
    Go getter, intelligent , professional, educated, gentleman, I'm myself, street smart, lover

My cons are:
    Too nice, like to be myself sometimes, like too many material things, try to make everybody happy.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.