Whats something that you can't do that others consider "simple"?

• Tie My Shoes
    6% (2)14% (3)10% (5)Vote
  • Drive a Car
    10% (3)5% (1)8% (4)Vote
  • Cook on the Stove
    6% (2)5% (1)6% (3)Vote
  • Roll my Tongue
    13% (4)10% (2)12% (6)Vote
  • Not flexible
    10% (3)5% (1)8% (4)Vote
  • Whistle
    26% (8)38% (8)31% (16)Vote
  • Other (You Name it!!) 😉
    29% (9)23% (5)25% (14)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
17|15

Most Helpful Guy

• Pronounce the letter "L" at the end of a word. Seriously, I can't do it.

For example wool, steel, foul, etc. Like if I said "steel wool" I would pronounce it "steo woe". It's similar to how people from Boston say "caw" instead of "car".

3|0
    0|0
    • Hahahaha sorry I had to laugh lol

• My friends used to laugh too. This is an American Midwest thing. It's not all of the Midwest, I think it's probably highly localized. When I moved out west my friends used to get me to say steel wool. I'd try and try and couldn't do it, and they'd all get a kick out of it. My girlfriend moved out there and she couldn't do it either.

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't drive a car (where I'm from we can only drive at 18), can't whistle, but I used to be able to, I can't tell the time with analog clocks, I can't roll my Rs, I can't throw or catch for shit, I suck at tying shoe laces, I only learnt how to ride a bike this year (my best friend spent 3 days teaching me 😂) anddd there's more but we would be here all day 😂

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• Snap my fingers. Can't do it. Well, I can kind of do it, but it's not the usual way. Fairly solid with my right hand but I can't get it with my left. But the "normal" way, I can't do with either hand.

1|0
    0|0
  • I can't whistle!!!

2|1
    0|0
  • I can't sit down and cross my legs. 😂

3|0
    0|0
    • Guys look weird with legs crossed anyways lol

• Show All
    • Maybe his balls interfere lol

• I can't push my knees down completely xD
      So my knees are just in the air :c

• I have never been able to whislte. I just end up spiting basically

3|0
    0|0
  • I can't whistle, or drive a car.

1|0
    0|0
    • I can't drive either lol

• At least you can whistle ;)

• Barely lol. Like I can whistle but not like to a song

• I can't daymn whistle..

2|0
    1|0
    • Hahaha I barely can myself

• I can whistle really well. My dog responds to different whistles I do lmao

• I don't know the Cyrillic alphabet. Yet I am sure that all school children in Russia know it by heart.

0|0
    0|0
  • Give head?

I'm not experienced, and a bit of a fuck up.

2|0
    1|0
  • I can't roll my tongue though I can kiss you whiteout touching you I betcha... And if I couldn't then give you 100$. ;-)

1|0
    0|0
    • I can't roll either lol

• Meeting new people. I'm so bad at introductions.

1|0
    0|0
  • For the life of me, my whistles sound like meowings.
    Also, does getting a date count?

1|0
    0|0
  • Whistle Whistle

1|0
    0|0
  • spelling 'R" , my tongue is tick and short

1|0
    0|0
  • sleep, chronic insomniac

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• I literally cannot hook a bra. I just slide mine over my head like it's a sports bra 😁

Also don't know how to ride a bike or braid hair and my driving skills are horrible. I can't bait my own hook either but I don't live in Arkansas any more so that isn't a problem now lol

2|0
    0|0
    • I also suck at driving lol

• Show All
    • Oh no, im just not pro enought to drive on a highway yet lol

• Yeah I don't either. Scares the hell out of me

• Thanks to anxiety I have an irrational fear of talking on the phone unless it's to my husband, sister, or bestfriend. I especially cannot make phone calls, it literally takes me days to work up the courage to make a phone call even if it's for something important.

3|0
    0|0
  • I can't cross my eyes. Even as a child, try as I might, I just couldn't figure it out. One of my eyes would go in, the other would go outwards. :P

2|0
    0|0
    • Lmao

• I'm naturally cross eyed so i don't have that problem! agh. Some people actually thought i had super powers.

• I am a very slow typer on the keyboard. Only thing I could think of.

2|0
    0|0
    • Lots of people are, dont worry haha

• Whistle i can't do it!

1|0
    0|0
  • I can't tell time. Well, I could. But it takes me too long. By the time I figured out, the next hour has already past. :/

I have a hard time tying my shoes as well.

1|0
    0|0
    • My shoes never stay tied lol. I also hate when people say "a quarter til 5"! Wtf is that lol

• oh my gosh I suck at both of those haha :) digital clocks are my best friend and I literally take 15 minutes to get my shoes tied

• I dont even tie my shoes. I tuck them in lol

• 2|0
    0|0
  • I don't have my licence so I can't drive!!!

1|0
    0|0
    • I dont even have a permit lol!!

• sport, aim and coordination, period.

had a water-balloon fight recently with a few guy friends, I missed a few of them from a meter away at the most, at a few separate moments, and I don't think they let it go for a solid 15 minutes :/

1|0
    0|0
  • cartwheels :(

1|0
    0|0
  • I can't dance. For real.

1|0
    0|0
  • Whistle :(

1|0
    0|0
  • can't whistle for the life of me... through my mouth. through my nose it's easier than breathing.

1|0
    0|0
  • basic math? legit, I have to use my fingers for the basic shit. I just never retained any of it.

0|0
    0|0
  • talk sociably to people i don't know :/

1|0
    0|0
  • U know the clicking sound u made w ur fingers. I can't do that.

0|0
    0|0
    • When people pop their knuckles? Or when you snap your fingers?

• Snap