The #CanTheyCountOnYou GAME?

#1 If someone had a booger hanging out of their nose, would you tell them or let them walk around like that?

#2 If someone had a stain on the back of their pants, would you tell them?

#3 If someone had smelly breath, would you be the first to tell them?

#4 If you knew someone was being cheated on, would you tell them?

#5 If you know someone was about to be proposed to, would you tell them?

#6 If you knew who stole the cookie from the cookie jar, would you tell on them?

#7 If someone broke your moms vase, would you tell on them or take the blame?

#8 If your Parent was about to rob a bank, would you be down?

#9 If you only had 2 concert tickets, would you take your sibling over some random hottie? Lol

#10 If I wanted to skydive, would you join me?

#11 If you and your friend liked the same person, could they count on you to hand the crush over and hook them up?

#12 If there was a shooting, could I count on you to protect me as well, or would you leave me to die?
(Shiiit I'd run off and leave yo ass too... Thats if I dont use you for a shield lol)

Anyone?

Most Helpful Guy

• #1 If someone had a booger hanging out of their nose... NO, SORRY

#2 If someone had a stain on the back of their pants... YES

#3 If someone had smelly breath... NO JUST OFFER SOME GUM

#4 If you knew someone was being cheated on... YES IF I REALLY KNEW THEM

#5 If you know someone was about to be proposed to... NO THAT WOULD SPOIL THE SURPRISE

#6 If you knew who stole the cookie from the cookie jar... ONLY IF I REALLY WANTED THAT COOKIE

#7 If someone broke your moms vase... MOST DEFINITELY TELL

#8 If your Parent was about to rob a bank... AS LONG AS THEY GO TO JAIL FOR THE BOTH OF US

#9 If you only had 2 concert tickets... SIBLING BUT ONLY IF THEY OLD ENOUGH TO GET IN

#10 If I wanted to skydive, would you join me... HECK YEA

#11 If you and your friend liked the same person... YEAAAAAAA, NO

#12 If there was a shooting, could I count on you to protect me as well... YOU BETTER LEARN TO RUN LOL

What Girls Said 1

• No you can't count on me game!

What Guys Said 4

• #1 If someone had a booger hanging out of their nose, would you tell them or let them walk around like that?: tell em

#2 If someone had a stain on the back of their pants, would you tell them?: yeah

#3 If someone had smelly breath, would you be the first to tell them?:Yeah

#4 If you knew someone was being cheated on, would you tell them?:yeah

#5 If you know someone was about to be proposed to, would you tell them?:No

#6 If you knew who stole the cookie from the cookie jar, would you tell on them?:No cuz it was me

#7 If someone broke your moms vase, would you tell on them or take the blame?:My Mom's dead and never had a vase

#8 If your Parent was about to rob a bank, would you be down?:If u mean sad yes, but if you mean actually doing it no

#9 If you only had 2 concert tickets, would you take your sibling over some random hottie? Lol :I would take my girlfriend

#10 If I wanted to skydive, would you join me?:no

#11 If you and your friend liked the same person, could they count on you to hand the crush over and hook them up?: Dunno depends

#12 If there was a shooting, could I count on you to protect me as well, or would you leave me to die? :Probably no unless you're my girlfriend, and you're not

• 1. I would let them walk around like that
    2. Yes I would
    3. No I would not
    4. Yes I would
    5. No I would not
    6. No I would not
    7. I would tell on them
    8. NOPE
    9. NOPE
    10. NOPE
    11. NOPE
    12. NOPE

• silver star!

• 1. Hey, you got a little something there.
    2. Kinda pointless, who cares?
    3. Not opening that door.
    4. Depends how I know.
    5. Nope, not gonna ruin the surprise.
    6. Kinda pointless, tell, don't tell, eh whatever.
    7. Bring 'em to justice.
    8. Hell no. I don't see that ever happening, but I'd try to talk them out of it or tip off the police.
    9. Don't have a sibling and I don't hang around with "random hotties".
    10. I don't know you, why would I skydive with you?
    11. I honestly don't know, depends on the situation, figure out who likes her more, that sort of thing.
    12. Hopeful future cop and Concealed Carry Permit holder here, so yeah I'm going to try to take down the shooter. Kinda part of the job and couldn't live with myself if I didn't in any case.

So what's my score?

• #2 is not pointless. It could be a shit, pee, or period stain

• You talked about boogers and smelly breath, so I figured you would mention something nasty like that if you wanted to. Since you didn't in the original question, I assumed it was an innocuous stain.