Am I really going to cheat?

I've had the worst year this time. It was the worst ever and i suffered and was depressed and shit. Long story short... i have taken so much that i feel numb and now i feel like im not loyal to my girlfriend like i was. I was way more than loyal and im not bragging or lying. I haven't cheated on her but i have this bad feeling that i might... has anyone felt like this? Is this feeling going away? Can anyone help me? I really love my girl... i dont want to hurt her

Most Helpful Girl

• MAN begin depressed doesn't not give you an excuess to cheat! In fact you should be so down... you can't look at anyone else!

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude whats your problem? Is she mean to you, does she nag a lot or something?

• We have many problems and no time to work it out... we love each other but I think I'm losing her... This all is driving me crazy... When life is shittng on u and u have been just good all this time then it doesn't feel good... u feel like doing some wrong... do no why I feel like this... I feel like I'm going to mess up big time

• :D no we are not married... not now... too young for that... but i wish :) ... its sort of a secret relationship cuz we really dont have understanding or supporting parents... but some of our friends know and support... she says the term girlfriend is not fitting... to her a girlfriend is someone who is expensive to keep plus we never even touch each other so its a emotional bond and not physical... well i have no problem with it...

• Do you know what? I think you 2 have the most NORMAL relationship 2, 17 year olds can have. You 2 are like 17, so you don't have to be lovey-dovey you don't have to have sex, kiss or even hug if you don't want to. Maybe later... right? Especially the sex part, lol.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• I don't know man. But if you feel that sleeping with other people is something that you really want that bad then you should tell her before, and not cheat.

Me and my boyfriend actually had this happen to us about a month ago. He was thinking about being with other people like crazy. I told him that he could choose, me or sleeping with random people. He was struggling with making his decision so I broke up with him. Two days later he called me crying and saying how stupid he was and how he regretted everything and he was an awful person etc.

I decided to work past it and we have honestly never been better. That being said, do not expect her to do the same for you, but don't cheat. Based on what I read she does not deserve that, and you aren't that type of person that would want to do that to them.

• So your girl suffered through all that shit for you and stood by your side and you want to hurt this girl emotionally?

• Not sure if having sex with another person will take your depression away but you could choose to not do it or break up with your girlfriend that you "love".