What is a good age to buy your child an assault rifle?

Is 3 years old too early to buy my kid an assault rifle?

• Yes too early wait at least a year
  • No the earlier the better

Most Helpful Girl

• As soon as they are old enough to read the constitution obviously... they need to exercise their right, otherwise the English will rape and pillage your bountiful lands.

• God I love hate, murder, bombings and war. If only we all could feel this way so humans would perish altogether and we could play rummy 500 with Jesus and his pops.

• Thanks for mho lovely! :) x

• Anything for you!

Most Helpful Guy

• You should get them their first assault rifle while they're in the womb. Everyone has the right to womb defense.

• Do you have a certain weapon in mind? Maybe an Ooozieoutdawomb? Toss in a few hand grenades?

• Thanks for MH!

• Anytime Red

What Girls Said 6

• A what now?

• Wtf did I just read

• how about not until they're wayyyyyyy older. what's a little kid going to do with an assault rifle? shoot himself? other people?

• Usually the gun range instructor or their younger sibling. I think I will get my child a gun when she turns 95.

• And the parents and grandparents said it was god's will. Fucking idiots. Guns are good for two things. Shooting pretty and docile deer and melting.

• Yeup some people are idiots 😔

• Say what when?

• what the hell man srsly

• When your child isn't a child anymore

• So she should not learn how to protect herself?

• There are many different ways to protect yourself.
      If I'd be that young, and I'd be scared of some other kid at school I'd shoot "to protect myself", not knowing any better

• Excellent point.

What Guys Said 14

• I'd be concerned about their safety. So let's just say that I'd give my kid a rifle before I gave them the car keys, several years earlier.

• You make perfect sense and I agree.

• This is the best idea I have ever seen in the longest time. Yep you should buy yourself an assault rifle and give it as a gift to your kid around 3 - 5 and see what he/she does with it. Make sure it's loaded too and tell him to shove it up your ass. Let's see what happens.

• Hopefully the bullet goes straight up through my brain.

• AGE 10!! THIS IS AMERICA!! We need military arsenals to hunt deer and get wet dreams about overthrowing the government.

• (Awesome answer lol)

• Ya i could follow along with u on that

• Religious and not smart people-believe in war, anti-abortion, against social welfare and medicine, awful at grammar, do not know history, will vote for the person that everyone else in their "group of thinking" will vote for, dislike of minorities, wants religion on government and in school, hard on crime, loves guns and waves flag vigorously,

• Assault rifles are illegal in the US. I would start the kid with a 22 lr. and teach them proper firearm safety and use. Is it for hunting? Competition? Or just recreation? Maybe when he/she is older you can get them an AR! I love mine, but I don't shoot it very often. If you're looking for a good hunting rifle I would suggest a Remington 700
    (I'm just gonna guess your anti gun. No need to yell at each other)

• xD lol
    I don't think it's a good idea to do this. I'd say buy it when he knows FOR SURE what he's got in his hands, and what it can do. Wait til he's mature or something

• Well we are a Christian family and I want her to know how to shoot Muslims/intruders so she can protect herself.

• It's just action-reaction

• And it started with the US and the French and the Brits. We dismantled their democratic government in the 50's (Iran) for oil and replaced their government with tyranny.

• you are trolling, right? please tell me you are trolling

• Trying to get most helpful answer I see :)

• so he's 3
    he possibly only now knows how to talk and walk
    and you're thinking about getting him/her an ar.
    a fucking ar.
    pistol at least like no

• She. Just like a lighter AR-15. My gunsmith knows how to make a lightweight one.

• You're welcome and glad to see there are good people in this world.

• are you serious? Are you really that serious? If you had to ask this, then maybe you don't have any business with one yourself.

• "merica"...

• Perfect answer... yee haw bang bang

• American citizens can't even own assult rifles. Lol

• Yes they can

• No, the news lies. No civilian can buy an actual assault rifle. Do you even know what an assault rifle is?

• No I was the only blind person in the military.

• When he is 15 +

• or 150
      ./,.,.,

• He is being sarcastic, he does not believe in the right of the people to bear arms.

• @Northeast106 If normal people read the constitution they would realize assault weapons do not fit the "bill". A well regulated militia versus crazy Christian haters is slightly different. Also have we had amendments in the constitution? Have we held onto all old laws and traditions? Laws should change with the times as society and people evolve.

• LOL
    Filler

• *eats waffles extra crispy with butter and maple syrup*

• The funny thing is I prefer french toast

• Me too and I use egg bread or potato bread.

• As soon as your child can tell right from wrong and be strong enough to hold a loaded gun.

• Guns work sooooo good for killing people. I wonder what kind of gun Jesus would own today.

• Merry Christmas

• Thanks I don't really celebrate it anymore but I appreciate the sentiment.

• Too early, but around 10-12 get her a be be gun. 13 or 14 she should be getting used to a rifle. No bullets though. Then about 15 she's ready to fire some live rounds. I mean hell that's driving age ain't it? Got a better chance of dying in a car crash than getting shot.

• What about no gun at all? Would that be an ok choice too?

• If you want.