Do you think latin women are the prettiest?

do you think latin women are the prettiest?

Most Helpful Guy

• they are hot!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 30

• No. Though they're attractive, I think white women tend to be prettier.

• No such thing as the prettiest race and/or ethnicity. Everyone has their own concept of beautiful and every country has something to offer

• Did someone say Latin women😍😍

• I live in Miami they are very hot but not the best in the world but close enough

• not at all, the ones in movies are, but out here i recently went to a party, there were many ecuadorians, puerto ricans and argentinians, they are pretty normal looking, at 5'11'' i was actually taller than most men and the women werent that gorgeous, amzing bodies but not very good faces, in fact indian women are very pretty that way i have realized, we people usually have smaller body structures but face wise are actually more handsome/ beautiful from what i have seen among the foreigners and here on an average and even turks and arabs are similar that way, in fact i would say middle eastern people are actually the best looking, but this is just my opinion :)

• It depends on preference I would say. I don’t think there is one race that is better looking than the other or prettier, I like different individuals of different races. Yes there is some races that I don’t like and girls from some parts of the world that has some looks that is a turnoff but in general I think it should not be made out as race but as per individual

Have a nice day

• Nope. Went out with a girl from Genova in high school. She was short with glasses. In hindsight (which isn't fair of me, I know) I don't think she was pretty at all, but at the time she was attractive to me because I had low self-esteem.

That said, now I'm more into North-European girls. Tall, lighter hair, blue or green eyes.

• Definetly NOT! .. but thats my personal opinion.

I have an ex who was a latina and she was a huge disappointment in every single way possible.

I also don't find most latina's pretty. Most even do estetical surgery's wich appear to be very popular in latin countries.

You can't generalize tho but i would say i like only 1/10 latina women.

That one girl out of 10 is a stunner tho ;)

• As a Mexican American myself,

... No, not at all. They're just average. I prefer blonde light women. Something inherently cuter about them to me.

• Nope. Besides, they vary enormously depending on where they are from. Latin girls can be white, black, mestizo, or any combination.

• I honestly don't know, I'd say yes.
    But there's beauty everywhere

• Yeah some of their women are just eyeball searing in their beauty. Look at eva mendez or Salma hayeck or Jennifer Lopez. Perfection. White guys been chasing them for centuries ever since we landed in Spain

• That depends. All latinas don't look a certain way. Colombian girls are the prettiest to me. Most latinas have an olive complexion. I'm white. They don't look like white girls to me, but some of them are pretty. Many of them are actually prettier than white girls. They don't usually have blonde hair or blue eyes, but that doesn't matter.

• No, but they're all gorgeous

• All those I probably wouldn't date outside my own race, I don't limit beauty to any particular race either.

• Beauty is not confined to a single race/ethnicity, it's dispersed throughout the human race.

However ones personal preference may assess one race/ethnicity to be more appealing than another. But it's subjective to each individual.

• They are alright.

^_^

• I don't know about that but there are lots of hot ones.

• Definitely up there with a few others. OMG !! I need CPR every time I step into my office building in Miami.

• Slavic women are the prettiest

• No I don't, but they are pretty

• Some of them are very pretty and some of them are not.

• Well there are very very good looking Latin women I have seen, but that is true for almost all races

• ALL SHALL BE REVEALED. YOU WILL NOT LIVE TO SEE IT.

• pretty yes, prettiest? well that is subject from person to person

• Before they turn 25 yeah, they are contenders... but fall off very quickly

• Thick + Latin does not always equal pretty.

• They're def. pretty, but, not the prettiest

In my opinion, that belongs to Slavic women

• yes i think so.

• No. I don't think any race is the prettiest. Latinas are pretty though.

What Girls Said 17

• There is no one racial group full of thousands of different women who are miraculously all the prettiest. Beautiful women come from every single corner of the world. Women who have to rely on race to feel attractive and appealing need to work on themselves internally.

• no? i think women all over the world have gorgeous women. i don't c y latin genes would b any better. beauty is subjective after all.

• Nah, there's pretty girls in every race. I don't think there's a race in which girls are superior looks-wise than girls of other races.

• Well.. Since I'm Hispanic I put my eyes on something different to my race. I mean, I love Latinas, venezuelan and colombian girls are my biggest weakness, but I like other races too so I can't say Latinas are the prettiest.

• I'm pretty fair with dark brown hair (white/caucasian)... but I've always thought the most beautiful women had a darker complexion with dark hair and dark or blue eyes.

When I was little, my favorite Barbie was the Polynesian one LOL. I always wished to have the ability to tan in the summer.

• Nope. That title belongs to white women.

• They're very attractive, but I don't think there is a "prettiest" "race"/ethnicity...

• OH YOU LOOK SO PRETTY! Tell me how you do your make-up so nice! lol

• oh okay i NEED to go to the drug store!

• @apple24 Haha tell me how it turns out!!! Eyeliner and mascara are the most crucial part of make up in my opinion !!! And foundation :-)

• Yes because I'm a Latina

• I would say Asian.

• Definitely :)

• I think women from all races are pretty.

• I wouldn't generalize beauty like that. Some latin women are gorgeous, some are not.

I think women with almost any skincolor and origin can be beautiful. It's the diversity of it, that makes the beauty.

• No. I don't. You can find beauty in all races of women. Sure some Latinas are pretty but definitely not the prettiest

• most def. my top girls! so sexy!

• some are pretty

• yes eheh :)

• No not at all