What is preventing you from succeeding in whatever your ambitions are?

0|0
13|12

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• A girl came into my life xD :)

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• The lack of money. That's the biggest thing for sure.

1|0
    0|0
    • Money doesn't change who you are. It just amplifies what you already ate...

• Laziness fear the audience the voices inside telling me i can't fear of dissapointing people who opinion matters to me its not like i couldnt achieve What i want i KNOW i can but lately i have been saying to me myself its gonna be easier to prove the people who think i can't right then Risk falling belote expectations for these who i care for if you can understand that because i know im not worth sticking it out for

0|0
    0|0
  • Wanting to do too many things.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am Jack's complete lack of motivation.

0|0
    0|0
  • nothing is preventing me right now..

0|0
    0|0
  • The stupid housing market. Why you have to be sooo expensive? -___-"

0|0
    0|0
    • @Humping_Tornadoes I'm just waiting for the right time to buy a piece of land and create an apartment complex. So far right now is like the worst time 😒

• - Procrastination
    - Fear
    - Pessimism
    - Lack of confidence

0|0
    0|0
  • Insecurity.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pure laziness

0|0
    0|0
  • Apathy and indifference.

0|0
    0|0
  • I say lack of money.

I live pay check to pay check therefore don't have money to save and use towards my ambitions or anything

1|0
    0|0
  • nothing is preventing me from what i want... I fight like hell to achieve it

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• For whatever reason, I seem to be unable to allocate time on things properly, and sometimes I'm not as efficient with my allocated time as I should be.

Basically, my schedule is not properly balanced; my time is not budgeted. So I end up "being at work" too much, but not working enough to actually utilize that time properly. Whatever remains, I end up spending a portion of it on GAG, as I don't start doing things that would take longer than the amount of time I have; and that typically ends up as me doing nothing useful.

So yeah. I suck at time management, and sometimes I am more prone to be lazy than to be productive. I guess I'd need to change my habits for this problem to go away.

0|0
    0|0
  • For me its poverty... For now

0|0
    0|0
  • My procrastination.

My laziness that is discguised as procrastination.

My doubts that fuel my laziness.

Myself that justifies all this bull shit.

Good morning.

0|0
    0|0
  • My ex was. It's part of why I ended our relationship without any forewarning. I am my own worst enemy, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • lack of interest and will power

0|0
    0|0
  • Science and inventions, miss use of electronic equipments.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depression, mostly.

0|0
    0|0
  • lack of dialing wand

0|0
    0|0
  • Already a millionaire ^^

0|0
    0|0
  • Lack of money, connections and motivation.

0|0
    0|0
  • being ugly.

0|0
    0|0