Which would you rather lose?

Which would you rather lose?

• The right to vote
  • The right to bear arms
  • The right to arm bears

Most Helpful Guy

• Being from Europe, you Americans seem like a gun-crazed lot. Honestly, we aren't even surprised anymore that you have so many school shootings, let alone all the other gun crime.

Most Helpful Girl

• I will die before I give up my right to arm bears!

What Guys Said 8

• The right to vote, in my country it just doesn't matter, all politicians are the same: corrupt. So, it doesn't matter the candidate you choose, nothing ever changes.

• as long as you have the right to vote, you can vote back whatever rights you've lost. People like to believe that the right to bear arms would serve the same purpose, but such people are also ironically of the #bluelivesmatter crowd, with no intention of actually fighting against the government for any reason.

• BlueLivesMatter? When did aliens arrive on Earth?

• It's total BS. Those are probably the same people who say All Lives Matter. Trying hard not to focus on black ones

• Actually, the man has a point. It does not show causation, but there's definitely correlation.

• i wouldn't care too much if we have the right to vote. i've been around long enough that there are way too many people who are so stupid that they shouldn't be trusted to put the right people in power.

• None because thery are both constitutional rights and as long as this country is governed by the constitution we will be protected under its rights. And the day that we are not is the day that we must fight to get them back

• I want to see bears hunt hunters

• I don't care I don't vote or own guns

• I think we should stop arming the bears :P

• The right to vote about the right to give arms to bears, while bearing arms

What Girls Said 2

• We need less armed bears.

• Voted for b but I'm pretty sure I didn't understand the question XD