What is the primary source of self-confidence?

Where does it come from?
Where can I buy it?
Where doth it hide?
Where is yours?

Most Helpful Girl

• It comes from within yourself. You can be proud of your accomplishments, happy with something you've done, or confident of your own awesomeness. It's not something anyone else can make for you.

Most Helpful Guy

• Confidence is usually a lack of happiness with oneself.

Firstly, accept yourself as how you are. Im sure everyone can list at least a few good things about themselves others might not have.

Secondly, improve yourself, become the person you've always wanted to be, find out what it takes to become that person and work towards that. You can improve your appearance too, by wearing 'better' (nicer and better fitting) clothes, grooming well, being happy (happy (but not overly happy) facial expression, just slightly more than neutral) and a better haircut.

Thirdly, enjoy your 'new' improved self, the person you've always wanted to be. Now, what's there to worry about anymore, you like yourself and that's all what matters. You don't have to worry about what others think about you anymore, or how you come across, because you KNOW you are coming across as how you had always liked to. :)

Good luck! :D

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 5

• For Christians its kind of straight forward. Something is worth as much as the highest bidder is willing to pay for it, so if God is willing to trade His own son just to have me, then I can feel pretty confident I'm worth a lot.

• Sexy underwear.

• Doing what you say you're going to do, and doing it when you say you're going to do it. Anything else is Bullshit.

• Familiarity with and competence at dealing with everything I am likely to encounter and a good track record of dealing with things not expected.

The events in my life which did the most to build my confidence were when I faced death or serious injury and found that I not only didn't panic, I was completely clear headed and able to make the right decisions instantly.

• Stop giving a shit about self confidence.