Best friend of 20 years has changed suddenly once he met this new girl?

Ever since he got involved with this girl he doesn't ever hang out with me anymore. He used to call all the time, now if he does call it will be on his way home from work. This girl is a control freak, but I don't ever mention it to him. Also this is the second time he's married a girl after only dating them a short period of time. Like 6 months or so. She also has 3 kids that aren't his and he recently got her pregnant himself. I just don't know what to think, it's like I don't even know who he is anymore... Anyone have this problem? We might hang out like once every three months or so.

0|0
0|1

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.

What Guys Said 1

• well whenever a friend gets into a relationship there should be an expection that friendships may suffer slightly but it sounds like this guy really gets wrapped up with girls more so than many guys

0|0
    0|0
    • She just needs someone to support her kids. That's all it is. He doesn't see it. What I don't understand is when we do hang out she texts or calls repeatedly. Like 4 phone calls and god knows how many texts. You would think she would want a break from him.