Do you find yourself more comfortable with people younger than you, older than you, or your age?

Personally, I'm not sure if I have a preference. What about you?

Thanks for answering :)

• Older
  • Younger
  • Around my age
  • Equal for all ages
  • Other / Undecided / Results

Most Helpful Girl

• I click with people younger than me, but that might be due to the fact I feel like I can win them over more easily (stupid but it's my habit of thinking) and being totally honest, I feel uncomfortable with people a few years older than me, which I think's due to fear of being judged (again, irrational thought, but a habit). I get on with adults and older people well.

Most Helpful Guy

• I find myself a lot more comfortable around much older people to be honest I can just sort of relate and talk with them better then I can most people my own age most of people I hang out with at the gym and stuff are like way older then myself.

What Girls Said 21

• To be honest I don't know.

but I surely know I don't like to be around younger people.

around my age is cool, we can get along pretty well (15 to 20). Parties and shit are awesome with these people.

And older is awesome, I can learn so much from them and I love it. The thing is they think I'm too young for some stuff and I hate that but when older people is cool around I love to be there talking about stuff.

• None of the above! I'm uncomfortable around everyone 😂😂😂

• younger and my age. I'm not that close with many people who are much older, say 5 years older or so. I'm not sure why. i think they're great, but i wonder if they like me lol.

• Older people for me. I've been raised around (much) older people all my childhood years, so that's what I'm used to. I love hanging around their wisedom. Also, I can behave more maturely.
    I honestly have this mindset where I'm way too mature for people my age. Which is also another reason why I only ever dated guys 6-12 years older than myself.

• Way younger! i feel like i understand them more!

• Depends one what you mean by comfortable? Relationship wise around my age. But just talking wise. Children or adults.

• My age mostly or someone older. The only younger person I'd like to be around would be my baby brother.

• Around my age...
    Sometimes younger, sometimes older... But mostly around my age or a bit younger. =)

I feel like those that are older than me see me as a child and then I feel like one. xD
    Because I look a lot younger... so... It's awkward.

• If they're younger I'm definitely more confident lol no one to impress or be embarrassed by

• Around my age is best for me. I'm fine with a year younger and up to 3 years older.

• Young than me and eons older than me. Anyone my age or around there I usually can't stand because they come with too much baggage that they haven't gotten rid of yet.

• It doesn't matter to me but I seem to have more friends around my age. The youngest is probably 4 years younger.

• I noticed I've gotten along with people, well over my age

• it really depends. i click with people really randomly. can be a 5 year old or a 50 year old.

• Most comfortable in my age group of like 25-34.

• i tend to befriend a lot of adults even in elementary. i never really and still don't talk to people my age.

• My boyfriend is is 14 I'm almost 16

• Definitely older. Sometimes my age, never younger.

• I like to talk to older and mature people

• It depends on the people but if I had to pick I would say older.

• Im 18 but i like older People

What Guys Said 18

• I mentor teens, work with people who are primarily 30-40 years old, sing in a church choir with people mainly my age, and my aunts and uncles are all 70-85 years old. I get along well with all of them.

• Any age. As you get older, age makes less difference. When you are young, you are mostly around others near your age. Like in school and college you are surrounded by people near your age. As you get older and out in the work environment, you are surrounded by people of all ages. Co-workers are co-workers no matter what their age.

Same with neighbors and others you come in contact with. School and college are special cases where people of similar ages are thrown together. The rest of the world isn't like that. The rest of the world is where you will be spending most of your life.

• I mostly talk to people younger than me and around my age. But I feel comfortable talking to people at any age, there's always something good to talk about, but normally I have more things to say for people around my age and younger (the the convos are more pleasant).

• Older than me. I have next to not common interests with younger people and with people of my age it's hard because I'm expected to uphold all the social norms of my generation. It kind of sucks when I have no day to day experience hanging with people of my age. Or any age for that matter.

• Around my age first, then older if after I get to know them, because I like learning from them, little kids are easier to be around but more irritating and bring less to the table

• Equal, I've never found people that I don't get along with or can't converse at length with...

• Pretty much. Even people that I disagree with on most everything I can still carry a decent conversation.

Granted I haven't met many rapists or anything, but yeah...

• I could have a good time hanging out with my 9 year old nephew, or (until he died last year) my ex-WW II vet ex-boss. It is good to get a lot of perspectives - diversity isn't limited to sex and race.

• Older then me because they are way more responsable and intelligent then people of my age.

And they have more experience in life of wich i can learn about ;)

• I think I comfortable around people who are younger than me.

They are often intimidated by your age and you can boss me around.

• My age I would say, especially if she's single, lol.

• It doesn't really matter anymore. It used to though.

• 14-23 is the range I'm used to but I can still be fine around way older or younger people, well as long as they're not annoying.

• Mostly around my age and not big age gap

• I get along with just about everyone

• Older and younger. Never been a fan of people my age

• Everyone above 16

• I have way more in common with people older than I am. It's sad, but true.

• All ages. Everyone has something to offer.