What is the most useless super power you could possibly think of?

It has to be super human but not significantly useful. Mine is precognitive olfaction. The ability to smell things before they happen.

Most Helpful Girl

• Super average intelligence: you know all of the basic answers there are to know in life, like what temp to heat your oven to for every meal.

• So a perfect memory for mundane information? I like it.

• Yes exactly. TECHNICALLY useful, but how does it help you against a villain with laser vision, right?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• The power to telekinetically control dairy products?

• But that would actually be quite useful. You'd be like dairy Jesus. Instead of turning water into wine, you'd turn milk into yogurt.

• The power to see the most dull moments from your past that you would have forgotten completely without the power.

• Ha-ha I like it. Although it could be useful when taking a test in a subject you don't like.

• I still remember all the words to "the spider fighters" does that count?

• Mine is pre-cognitive masturbation – the ability to have an orgasm before you masturbate so you don't feel anything because you've never really masturbated. You just think about it a lot

• Stuttering, I don't know. I occasionally do it. No, I do it too much actually.

What Guys Said 10

• Super slow speed. If you battle the Flash he'd die out of frustration.

• sort of an anti-flash? I like it, he could sit one one place for hours and guard it but not be able to do anything about an attack.

• hahaha, that is so much better.

• yeah could have paraphrased it better xD

• Superflatulence.

• Hey, the Spleen could hold his own...

• How about super mundanity? You'd be very good looking, always able to get your superhero clothes off tbe rack, you'd know that you were doing whatever at an average pace so if you were tracking someone you'd be likely to go at their speed.

• being able to predict when someone is going to sneeze 30 seconds before it happens

• THE AMAZING AVERAGE MAN!

He can travel to the future! (one second at a time)

He can control weather! (just not what weather he summons)

He can stop a speeding bullet! (exactly once)

• How about being able to count to incredibly high numbers, without being distracted or losing count?

• Hehehe I like it. Super human focus but only when counting.

• Any power that is only active once the Universe ends. There's something useless for you, something so useless that it, by definition, never fulfills its use.

• x-ray vision. the only people who would have a use for that power is perverts

• I can think of plenty of advantages to being able to see through solid objects. But I like the idea of actual X-ray vision. A guy who's eyes can pick up that portion of the electromagnetic spectrum would be supper indeed with the main problem being that X-rays never make it into earth's atmosphere unless they are produced here.

Now if his body somehow emitted them too... well then he could only use it to see stuff like lead because the would not bounce back otherwise and he would just cause people to be at a higher risk of cancer.

• The ability to shoot rotten eggs out of your hands.

• The superpower to predict when something goes on sale.