“Don't talk to me about people who are nice, 'cause I've spent my whole life in ruins over people who are nice.” - Can you relate to this lyric?

“Don't talk to me about people who are nice, 'cause I've spent my whole life in ruins over people who are nice.” - Morrissey!

This is a lyric from his song 'disappointed' - I can relate to it because all the people that have ever hurt me have presented this facade of being nice people and I bought into it only to be left in ruins when they revealed their true identities.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean it's a little opposite from me. I'm too nice and honest and loyal. And I get f'ed over everytime I am willing to go outta my way to help people out. Noone ever has time to help me though, when I have something that I need help with... :( my parents always said to never trust nobody, especially nowadays...

• I agree with your Parents!!! I trusted a girl and she hurt me a lot and then left me to pick up the pieces.

• Yah people have screwed us over for a long time now, better to just keep ur mouth shut, u know? :)

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0