What do Americans really think of this Trump character?

Muslims should register and be put in camps?
Muslims should be banned from visiting America?
Mexicans should all leave the USA?

Is this stuff serious? I'd like to know what real Americans think of this. I know what people in other parts of the world think, so I'd like to know what you guys actually think.

Most Helpful Guy

• Trump has no realistic chance of becoming President. How he has any supporters is mind boggling considering how he continues to insult various religions, races, and ethnicities. And don't even get me started on that hair...

• This is what I was wondering the most. If real Americans think he has a chance of winning and how many people actually like him. I've never seen something like him before, well I have, but not so open about it and definitely not somebody who is trying to get votes. Even if they think it, they try to pretend they don't or at least word things differently. He seems openly racist from what I've seen.

• I agree, I haven't seen anything like his campaign either.
      There are some who agree with his views, but the vast majority of people find the things he says offensive.
      America is more diverse than ever and only appealing to a very small base of supporters doesn't win elections. President Obama won two elections with votes from the same groups Trump insults.

Most Helpful Girl

• Let's just say that if Trump becomes President, I will lose all faith in America.

• Thanks for the MHG!

What Guys Said 8

• Trump is all soundbites and shock value. A reality TV politician. I don't even thinks he believes some of this bullshit he says. He just says increasingly outlandish shit to see how people react. I would bet he is surprised some of it goes over as well as it does

• He's a close friend of the Clintons and has donated large sums of money to them.

Personally, I think he's running to ensure a Hillary win (despite her criminal scandals).

• That makes sense because I don't understand how somebody could legitimately say this stuff in the press, especially for something so important. But it doesn't make sense too, because why would he tarnish his name like that. The world thinks he's crazy now.

• He's a true patriot

xD he's the joke of the nation we all know that

• has he said any of that. I don't know if he did i think you are speaking for him.

• He did, I was literally just watching his speech about the Muslims, the Mexicans is word of mouth I haven't seen him say it. The Muslim comments, press in my country thought it was a joke or some kind of satire until he confirmed it an hour or two later.

• For the registering of Muslims though, he said that was to see what the Muslims are about and find out who's legal, actual American Muslims included, he would like a law apparently but hasn't confirmed what punishment would be for those who don't register. I think for the register, it's all Muslims, for Muslims coming in I'm not sure what he means.

• Well I don't neccesacily disagree.

• don't care... i reckon he says what others really think.

• he's a moronic asshole

• The thing is I see other groups moving around and living peacefully, Muslims seem to cause misery and sorrow everywhere they go. There might be some very nice, peaceful ones- but there's no guarantee their kids will be that way. It's a shame to tar an entire group with the same brush but I see them as too dangerous potentially and I think if there were no Muslims in the world it would be a more peaceful place considering the violence they perpetrate the world over. As for the Mexicans they can migrate legally and pay taxes and there's no problem, if they hop the border they've broken the law and they can go back home, we're not obliged to put up with illegal immigration in the interests of political correctness.

• I think it's just shock value and trying to get ratings. Personally, I like him since he's not a politician and is not swayed by either the democratic or republican party. I'm so sick of candidates who don't represent the people, but just the interest of their parties.

He may be on the republican ticket, but I don't think they have any control over him since he can fund his own campaign.

• So you don't think he'd actually do any of it?

What Girls Said 0