Have you ever defecated in your pants when you were drunk?

• yes...
  • no...

Most Helpful Girl

• No, but my grandpa always used to say you'd ever really been drunk until you had.

My grandpa was an alcoholic.

Most Helpful Guy

• No but once I took such a monster dump that it took me almost 20 minutes of fighting for my life to get out, I was in there screaming, writhing in pain, gasping for air, my roommate walked in as I was fighting and heard me screaming and thought I was in trouble, because the bathroom sounded like the Jungles of Vietnam during the war. He offered to call 911, but I told him I could do it. He put on some theme music to boost my morale and I continued going strong. Finally after 20 minutes of fighting, I desperately squeezed out the last of it and vanquished my enemy, I screamed in victory and all around the apartment a great sigh of relief went up from my roommate, my dog, and myself. But the war wasn't over yet, that old brown snake had left the best to come. In the aftermath of the battle, I went to flush the toilet and sighed when I saw him start to go down, but he was a feisty one that piece of crap, he refused to go down. Thrice I flushed the toilet, and thrice he came crawling back up from the depths of the sewage pipe, something that still haunts my dreams to this day. The battle continued, I grabbed a plunger and heaved into the toilet, with all my strength I plunged that toilet like no tomorrow, my roommate came in and begged me to stop he said "Stop, your plunging too hard, that toilet isn't going to hold up" he tried pulling the plunger away out of fear for the life of the toilet but I sternly grabbed his hand and said "I got this" he looked at the confidence in my eyes and left, I continued fighting for at least 10 more minutes, plunging and flushing, and plunging, and then flushing again. At one point the fight got so bad that the toilet overflowed and pieces of my vanquished foe poured onto the floor, but I continued the battle, I plunged that toilet like nothing I have ever plunged before, the screams of the toilet and my roommate to stop, were deafening but I continued knowing that if I didn't kill this crap now it was going to cause more problems to us then we could ever imagine. Finally 35 minutes after I initially sat on the toilet, the last of my enemy flushed down the toilet. I fell to the ground and looked around at the bathroom I had just laid waste to, it was a mess, and the poor toilet was nearly dead, but I had one. I was too weak this time to yell in victory, but I knew deep in my soul that this was perhaps the greatest achievement of my life. I thought I had won, I thought it was over for good, but boy was I wrong.

• From the depths of my anus came a present I had neither anticipated, nor prepared for, a sneak attack from the vary crap I had vanquished just days before. I sat down anticipating a normal bowel movement, only to be greeted by immense pain... hemorrhoids. That damn crap knew he was going to die, and he screwed me over on his way out. I screamed in pain, and anger as I realized that what I had won was a pyhrric victory, sure I had annihilated my opponent, but now I have hemorrhoids, damn him, damn them all.

• Oh my fucking lol, great story I'm cracking up, could be an author looool 😆😆😆

• You need to write a novel. I will buy 1,000 copies. You sir, are a true survivor. Not all heroes wear capes.

What Girls Said 3

• nah man. but i did flirt with wallpaper.

• Never been that drunk.

• When drunk no. When I have had serious bouts of food poisoning/stomach flu I have been known to have times I had to sit on multiple towels since I may not be able to get up in time.

What Guys Said 6

• Never even been drunk. A friend told me about some party he went to and there was some drunk dude who crapped. So it does happen.

• funny... but y don't drink? do u feel confident?

• Don't like the taste and don't see the goodness in being drunk.

• taste... depends on each drink... as for being drunk... well it;s ma ONLY choice when it comes to flirtin... i cannot approach otherwise...

• When I was drunk? No
    When I had the runny shits.. I did shart in my boxers once... thank god it didn't get onto my jeans.

• Naw, pissed on myself trying to figure out a zipper or aiming a few times.

• I was never drunk...

• no and I don't plan to do that...

• No. I can't say that I have