Am I right or am I wrong (Feminists question?

I most feminists want to have equal rights as men do and i totally agree with that but i feel as though there are some who want to have more rights than men... just my opinion

• I agree
  • I disagree
  • I dont know
Bump.

Most Helpful Girl

• No my dear, what you're talking about is feminazi.

• Ohh, there is a diffrent name for it? i have no clue if that was like a joke name or real lol

• @ThePragmaticRomantic that is bs and you know it.
      The only people who will get offended is gonna be the actual feminazi who will feel kinda exposed.

• I agree with you Jxpxtxr

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• What do you mean more rights? Could you give an example?

• I mean after they get equal rights they are gonna want more and more. Disagree with me if you want but i know its the truth for SOME feminists which are growing in size.

• Yet you can't name just one hypothetical right a woman would want that a man doesn't have. You don't want feminism to work because eventually they'll want EXTRA rights but you can't even think of an extra right. Sounds like fear of he unknown and being plain ignorant to me.

• Can you hear yourself right now? seriously. Look around you.

• The ones who want more rights than me are feminazis, not feminists.

• Hmm those that believe and want that are not feminists then. No matter if they call themselves feminists they're just sexists. Those people really get on my nerves because they give us real feminists a bad name.

• Men couldn't be Feminists, sorry. You have no experience with our struggles, you can't relate to us and we can't relate to you, so as far as I'm concerned, "feminist men" are unwelcome in the movement.

• there's thing on twitter called menist. i enjoy their tweets.

• There's always bad in every single group of people. Men, women, feminists, footballers, ballet dancers, Muslims, Christians, Jewish, teachers, bus drivers... Everybody has some people within a group that are bad.
    Those bad feminists do embarrass me and make me feel ashamed of them tarnishing the name sometimes though. But please, let's not let these extreme feminists... or feminazis ruin it for all.

• Some, yes. Every movement has radicals in it.

What Guys Said 6

• You're not wrong, you're realistic. The feminist movement does have lots of people that want equal rights, but there is a lot of louder feminists that are some man-hating crybabies.

I think the "good" feminists should stop the radicals from messing up their fight and being representative at their movement, because otherwise people will continue to see feminists as a big bunch of causeless rebels.

• thank you, exactly my thoughts.

• they want supremacy over men, dont believe them when they say they want equality!

this is just a hypocritical tactic they use to play the role of victims. which obviously this tactics of theirs is now flawed since women nowadays already have more than just equality

• Can't deny there is some.

• Some of them maybe, but most certainly not all of them.

• Look at the responses from females here. Almost all of them say they are the "good feminists" and point their fingers at the "bad feminists" as their scapegoat. That's all it is... a scapegoat that allows them to deflect attention from the despicable things feminism does.

Feminazis are not the problem; feminism is the problem.

• They want a bite of our shit sandwich then they want to complain about the taste.