Do you want us to be able to find life on other planets or moons, or are you afraid of what we may find?

I want us to but at the same time, finding intelligent life else where scares me.

I need to remember to take the anon feature off! 😂😡

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope, there is no sense in searching life in our solar/star system. Cause there are only abandoned bases of different alien races which visited us in past ( myths say it) , they don't reside near us, so much outside of he galaxy. Advanced races reside much closer to planets to center of galaxy. Because there more heavy elements are found easily thus making it easy to made advanced technology, making them advanced races.
    A civilization resides in 'Pleiades star system' and 2 in "Orion Constellation ' and one in 'crux'.
    The reason they are searching the nearby bases in our solar system, is to understand what level and kind of technology other races possess, so we know their true strength and understand how advanced we are and what we are up against.

Most Helpful Girl

• Absolutely. We're kind of destroying the earth, so it'd be great to discover that once earth is gone, there are living things elsewhere in the universe.

Do I want whatever humans are left to populate these other planets with these other living beings? No. They'll just destroy that one, and pretty soon mankind will just planet hop until they're all fucked and everything ceases to exist.

Thankfully I'll be long dead before then.

What Guys Said 12

• Think about this for a second.

How gnarly is it to be alive but not know the birth of your own existence and how it happened. What if we migrated from another planet to this one millions of years ago?

What if the alien race watches us everyday... do you think all those UFO cell phone videos are fake. Probably not. If Nasa knew something, do you really think they would tell us. Probably not.

isn't it odd when a child that hasn't seen anything yet draws a ufo and aliens instead of a house and trees.

Intellegent life is much more creepy then ghosts... to visually see with your own eyes your not alone... is a creepy sensation.

• Nah cause we might find some life out there that outnumber us and have weapons stronger than nukes and shit. We might be getting gang raped by aliens lmao we don't know REAL tentacle porn xD

• If intelligent life on other planets is similar to Earth's, then we have a lot to be afraid of.

• I want the movie Mars Attacks to be a reality!

• I hope we find it! Hopefully those people/aliens are much better educated then we are and less judgmental.

• Let's find life.

• Nothing good will come of it.

• I think it would be awesome

• Yeah now that China is claiming everything...

• I want to find aliens..
    I hear they are really harmless and shy.

from the stories i hear.. they don't want to hurt humans they are just observing us and are actually scared of us.. so id love to see an alien.. especially one that wanted to protect.. thatd be awesome

• It's not a matter of want for me.

Extraterrestrials are out there, and we're almost certainly going to find them.

• The universe is far too large, for their not to be something else out there.

What Girls Said 0