What is the one thing you want to experience before you die?

so any more?
anyone else?

Most Helpful Girl

• True love. It is what we all want at the end of the day. The person who can love as purely as our parents love us.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

What Guys Said 14

• To have been able to say that i traveled a lot and met a lot of nice people and saw some really beautiful places ;)

• To live... To be married and have kids.

• one of my dreams coming true lol, and there are many

• I would love to soar to 72,000 feet in a U2 plane and gaze down upon a ball of burning blue, to see the fragile goldfish bowl we call home. Then I would like to look up and see the darkness of space beckoning.

• Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds aka LSD

• Suck my own dink. Not srs.

• A woman sleeping in the same bed with me.

• True love. :/

• Once I have seen Star Wars Episode 7, I have seen everything. I can die.

• The love of a good woman.

• I want to love someone.

• My Fetish basically... I'd love to lick a girl's anus while she farts :v Sorry that it's nasty...

• Genocide. We need one. I think the occasional genocide actually improves society for a decade or so. We're past due for an effective one.

• Well I have a few life goals that I would like to meet before I die including summiting Everest (I'm training now to climb Mount Kilimanjaro in Africa, and then I'm going to work my way up), travel to every country on earth (I have 28 under my belt right now and once my 2 year term working for this company is up I plan on traveling all over beginning in Africa so I can climb Mt. Kilimanjaro), learn at least 2 other languages (my Japanese is passable but I am still working on it, and I am hoping to take up a less prominent language like Farsi or Thai just because of my interests), I'd like to open up a little coffee shop some day when I am older, and write a book at some point in my life. But I think the most important thing for me is to find love, find someone who I can share in my adventures with. I mean sure its great traveling to every country on earth, but if your doing it with someone you love its even better. I just imagine sitting in my little coffee shop when I am older talking with my wife and being like "Do you remember when we travelled to Nepal and I summited everest?" and just sitting there and reminiscing. If I summit Everest by myself with no one there to support me I will be sitting there in the coffee shop reminiscing with myself which isn't nearly as great. I have a lot of goals, but they will be meaningless without someone I love to experience them with, and so I would most like to experience true love.

• This is so awesome haha the everest one is really cool and omg u are gonna go to africa? I hate u for that -.- lol anyways, good luck!✌️