What are you thinking about right now?

What are you thinking about right now?

Sleeeeeeep.

Most Helpful Guy

• I am thinking about soccer as I normally do.

Don't judge me its that or drugs ok.👓

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 13

• Cute duck. I am thinking about the fact I am starting to get hungry and that my favourite show will be on soon.

• this is what i'm thinking... RIGHT ABOUT NOW!!!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBClImpnfAg

• Whether this one girl is interested in me or just being friendly and whether she misinterpreted my friendly nature for liking her.

• Finals Finals Finals lol

• Gettin ready to hit the sheets hard

• About this brand new day :D

• How to get my girlfriend to stop being mad at me

• What I'm going to do today and plan how I'm going to do it.

• I want back to bed x_x

• About one customer that is seeking a contractor for a very specific... contract.

• sleeping ducks. Hey wait a second...

• Doing an online class atm thinking about what I'm doing after

• I just woke up and I'm getting ready for school😕

What Girls Said 8

• I decided not to go to college and I haven't left the house since May when I graduated high school because I'm terrified of growing up and being responsible for myself.
    But now I'm in the process of getting my first job. I'm so confused it's overwhelming. Like what is a W4? And I signed up and joined the Union, which I regret because I didn't look into it deeply enough, my mom told me she's trying to get out now because they keep taking a lot of money from her account. I have no clue how to make my schedule or when I start work, I don't know how to ask questions or what to ask, and I'm really shy yet I'm working on the front end of the store directly with customers. I feel like I'm going to ruin the business, with my anti-social nature. Why did they even hire me? Everyone in orientation had experience. Shit! I don't even know if I'm working full time or part time. Gosh I'm so scared what have I gotten myself into? I just want to stay home and continue stalling being a bum. But hey, it's all fun. It'll get better. I know I'm overthinking it.

"It gets easier. Everyday it gets a little easier. But you gotta do it everyday, that's the hard part. But it does get easier." Maybe that quote will keep me going :)

• i think you took this question way too personal, but anyways, i think you should go to college, just because it's so much fun! and trust me, you don't grow up that much in college... i can attest to that ;)

and if anything, i loved this post for the bojack quote. keep your head up. it'll all work out.

• @Other_Tommy_Wiseau I know I took it personal, I even said I knew I was overthinking it, but that is what I'm thinking about lol. Yeah I don't know what I want, all I know is I gotta get out and do something. I wanna focus on what I'm doing now, and I'll think about college later. And I love the show especially that quote! Ugh Princess Carolyn is my favorite character, and Vincent Adultman made me laugh the most.

But thanks it helps :)

• lol, i just meant that you kinda wrote too much. i didn't really mean much, haha! and i was just saying you should go to college because it's fun (and stressful). if you think you "grow up" in college, you'd be giving college kids way too much credit. it's basically 1 big excuse to dick around with friends 24/7.

mine is the dude who bojack had to steal the meal from, neil mcbeal the navy seal. also, vincent adultman and charley the frog... basically anyone who won't make me really sad.

• About how sore my throat is and how cute Lemon looks when he's sleeping.

• Umm if I should buy the Colt M4 with actual money money and upgrade it, t (ill it can't upgrade no more) or wait till I have the right rank and gather enough gold and then get it? 😐

ORRR

cook dinner?

Mmm decision decisions decisions 😓

• I'm thinking my body is tired but my brain isn't sleepy!

• Finishing my taking calls and eating.

• **Finishing taking calls and eating.
      Then probably take a short nap

• An answer to a question about how I base my decisions

• What should I poison my family with for dinner

• If my time of the month could hurry up and get here instead of deciding to be 3+ days late... that'd be great.